What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Experience in designing and delivering security solutions, including the implementation of security features.
- Confidence in supporting the project team with application security architecture.
- Demonstrable experience in Software Development Lifecycle.
- Solid grasp of programming concepts, fundamentals, and industry best practices
- Web application programming experience.
- Good experience and knowledge of security architecture areas like OAUTH, APIs and key rotation.
- A sound knowledge of OWASP.
- Functional and Non-Functional testing experience.
- Defensive programming knowledge.
- Able to speak with confidence on Application Security and be undaunted by any audience.
Desired (Optional/Good to Have):
- Applicable Degree - Computer Science, Cyber Security,
- For experienced hires: consultancy experience with a focus on commercial business, UK Government and utilities sectors.
- For Experienced hires: A background in technical IT roles such as IT architecture, development or operations, with a clear and abiding interest in information security;
- The applicant must demonstrate competence in one of the following sub-domains (Data security, API security, Enterprise application security and Secure application security).
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- All candidates must be willing to offer full mobility (i.e. prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday as required)
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory BPSS and SC security clearance which requires 5 years continuous UK address history at the point of application.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/12/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.