Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00627587 00627587_en-GB
Mobility: up to 100%
Welcome to Accenture, one of the world's leading providers of management consultancy services where high performance is a minimum requirement, not just an ideal. Management consulting is at the heart of Accenture's promise to its clients - High Performance, Delivered. Utilising a unique framework that helps drive our clients on their path to high performance, our management consultants use their expertise and critical thinking skills to help resolve where our clients are on their journey and design realistic, achievable strategies that address their key business priorities.
The Resources operating group is devoted to Chemicals, Energy, Natural Resources and Utilities. We help our clients who are facing tough challenges to find the best solution to their problems leveraging Accenture’s diverse portfolio of services. Supply Chain & Operations practice sitting under the Resources sector is supporting our clients across the supply chain management from integrated planning, sourcing and procurement, operating model design and implementation, manufacturing, fulfilment and logistics.
If you are experienced in supply chain management consultancy, and are ready to be at the forefront of groundbreaking new supply chain concepts and technologies, the Accenture Resources Supply Chain & Operations practice is the place for you to catapult your consulting career and take it the next level. You will be working alongside fellow industry specialists to develop innovative supply chain solutions that support clients' business objectives and give them a competitive edge. You will also have opportunity to work closely with our colleagues in other industry sectors and other Accenture business domains.
We are looking for talented and experienced individuals at a Manager level with deep practical knowledge and insight to join our Resources Supply Chain & Operations practice. The ideal candidate will demonstrate leadership, relevant industry insight, strong consulting skills and an ability to develop intellectual capital. The candidate will have a strong understanding of core procurement and supply chain principles, and experience in being able to use technology or digital solutions to resolve problems and implement business solutions.
We believe this is a unique opportunity for truly outstanding candidates to get involved in a thriving business and to help shape and drive the growth of the practice.
• Leading and managing project teams whilst ensuring successful delivery of high-quality project deliverables and business solutions
• Being a role model to more junior members of the practice, creating a positive work environment and learning culture, coaching and counselling others to help them develop
• Identifying and addressing priorities, potential obstacles, constraints and dependencies when managing a project plan or schedule
• Designing, improving and implementing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results
• Identifying and advancing potential business opportunities on existing engagements
• Contributing your personal ideas and experience to the job; using external and/or non-traditional sources of information to bring insight to problems.
• Collaborating internally with other practitioners to develop viewpoints and thought leadership on supply chain management that can be championed internally and externally
• Diversity of client base and wealth of project scenarios and scope
• Leading and collaborating with teams from across multiple geographic locations and workforces
• Leading in the New: learning new technologies that help companies harness the power of disruption
Consulting type experience or running projects
1. 6+ years of Consulting or project management experience in a relevant industry
2. Running multi-faceted workstreams and/or projects within the Resources CSG
3. Experience operating at a senior level with client stakeholders
4. A proven track record of success delivery / implementation of client business solutions
5. An ability to undertake basic project financials including planning budgeting and forecasting
6. Team player / collaborating well with others
What's in it for you?
• We offer an open approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
• You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture specialists who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools.
• You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
• Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
• High-reaching rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
• You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependants.”
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.