What skills & experience are we looking for?
Proven experience performing in a DevOps role within an enterprise wide environment.
- Ability to plan, develop and implement complex automation within a DevOps environment.
- Server Operating system admin skills, including incident fault finding and root cause.
- Public Cloud expertise (e.g. AWS, Azure) and associated native tool usage .
- Ability to work within a team and in co-operation with other teams/third parties.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- DevOps Tools: knowledge of deploying/configuring code using one or more of the following: Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Chef, GitHub, GitLab
- Experience of Scripting using one or more of the following languages: bash/PowerShell/python/ruby
- Server provisioning via automated technologies using one or more of the following: Terraform, Packer, Terraform, Vagrant, Cloudformation, ARMtemplate, vRO
- Server operating systems administration either Linux or Windows Server.
- Amazon Web Services or Azure public cloud.
- Familiarity with VMWare
Desirable Knowledge and Skills
- Migrating to public cloud
- Cloud capabilities/service offerings
- Security/Identity management
- Storage – blobs, hybrid
- Design including HA or Disaster Recovery
What academic qualifications do you need?
Good degree in relevant subject or Operating System / DevOps Vendor certifications
What’s in it for you?
All our Operations professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/01/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.