What responsibilities will you have?
- Deliver Oracle based BI, Analytics, Machine Learning and AI solutions using the latest Oracle technologies;
- Assess the client’s existing capabilities, identify desired to-be state and develop roadmaps to both deliver rapid business performance improvement, and to sustainably enhance clients’ data & analytics capabilities;
- Support proposals, gather requirements, deliver workshop, produce functional and technical designs, support system build, test and deploy, manage stakeholders and people
- Architect, design and deliver innovative on-premise and cloud based solutions, considering industry best practices and regulatory frameworks;
- Assist in the development, growth and retention of our people.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
You will need to blend technical knowledge and consulting skills to develop ideas and deliver them as solutions;
Experience leading Oracle Analytics engagements from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live and maintenance;
Excellent stakeholder and client management and communication skills;
Experience of working with Oracle Analytics products to design and deliver solutions;
Technology - Deploying Oracle Analytics products on cloud compute and cloud storage solutions including the Oracle Cloud;
Oracle Analytics Cloud Services (OACS/BICS) – Delivery of the platform and functional solution including Design, Build, Test and Deployment;
Oracle Data Warehousing – Design, Build, Test and Deployment of data warehouse structures, predominantly Star Schemas & Snow Flake Schemas;
Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) - Design, Build, Test and Deployment of ETL/ELT processes for overnight batches and close to real time data loads;
Oracle Data Visualisation Cloud Services (DVCS) – Creating Visual Analytics solutions aligned to clients’ needs;
Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) – On-premise application Installation, Design, Build, Test and Deployment. Experience should include building custom solutions for clients;
Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA) - Application Installation, Design, Build, Test and Deployment Experience including Financial Analytics, Procurement and Spend Analytics, Project Analytics and HR Analytics;
- Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI) - Application Installation, Design, Build, Test and Deployment.
Other desirable product experience would include:
- Oracle Golden Gate Implementations;
- Oracle Big Data Implementations;
- Oracle Event Hub (Kafka);
- Oracle Hyperion Implementations – Essbase PBCS;
- Informatica Power Centre Implementations;
- Data Warehouse Administration Console;
- Oracle FSG Reporting;
- Oracle E-Business Suite Reporting;
- Hybrid analytics eco-systems including knowledge of Hortonworks, Cloudera, Cassandra, HDFS, Oracle Exadata, Hive, Spark;
- Master Data Management – Data Models, Data Dictionaries and experience of MDM implementations;
- AGILE Project Delivery;
- Data Architecture and Data Governance.
What academic qualifications do you need?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found. #DIG2019