- Experience of working in a similar testing role in a delivery-focused environment
- Experience in Software Testing
- Experience in Functional Testing
- Experience of relevant testing tools for example HP ALM, IBM Rational toolset, Jira, Selenium, Worksoft Certify, Tricentis TOSCA
- Test automation skills and knowledge of automated test tools for online applications e.g. Selenium (ideally including basic knowledge of Java and Cucumber)
- Experience of Web, Client/Server and or Unix/Linux execution
- Solid understanding of software architecture technologies (e.g. HTML, VB, .NET, XML, Java, Web Services, SOA, SOAP, Unix/Linux knowledge)
- Experience of batch scripting/testing
- Experience of SQL
- Knowledge of performance test tools such as LoadRunner, JMeter, Gatling
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory BPSS Clearance
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 1st January 2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.