What responsibilities will you have?
- Enable our clients to deliver value by architecting and handling the enterprise data supply chain;
- Develop data management strategies to help clients assess and exploit the opportunities available from both internal and external data. This helps our clients deliver the digital transformation and add shareholder value;
- Assess the client’s existing capabilities, identify desired to-be state and develop roadmaps to both deliver rapid business performance improvement, and to sustainably enhance clients data & analytics capabilities;
- Advise clients how to set up, develop, run, and improve an effective data management organisation both in-house and as a managed service;
- Architect, design and deliver innovative ‘on premise’ and ‘cloud based’ data management & integration solutions, taking into account industry best practices and regulatory frameworks (e.g. GDPR);
- Advise clients on appropriate data governance capabilities – including the analysis, design and delivery of applications, architecture & technology solutions to manage data quality, master data, and metadata (incl. data lineage);
- Support clients in their choice of technologies, applications and platforms to address their data needs, incl. data quality tools, MDM tools, Data Architecture & Integration tools with a look at AI integration (e.g. UMR, AI data policies, automated Analytics Model governance);
- Work closely with client representatives, Accenture colleagues and external partners throughout to deliver to agreed objectives, meet the client’s expectations and address any concerns;
- Provide mentorship and guidance to colleagues within Analytics internally and on projects.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Strong consulting and client-facing experience in the data management space;
- Implementation experience and deep knowledge in Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Architecture, Data Security;
- Experience with leading complex data management engagements including all phases of the project lifecycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live and maintenance;
- Excellent stakeholder and client management and communication skills;
- Experience in working with data management related technologies preferably with Data Architecture, Data Integration, Data Quality, Master / Metadata management related technologies;
- Delivery Excellence: Full lifecycle delivery using Waterfall, Agile and DevOps practices;
- Experience of range of data movement, data processing and data interaction tools like Oracle, Informatica, IBM, Talend, Reltio, AbInitio, Collibra;
- Hybrid analytics eco-systems including Database Management and Big Data solutions like Amazon Web Services (RedShift), Cloudera, Cassandra, HDFS, Google BigQuery, Teradata, Oracle, Netezza, Watson;
- Experience in implementation of Analytics Cloud platforms on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud;
- Analytics tools like SAS, R;
- Visualisation and Reporting like Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, Spotfire;
- Data wrangling tools such as Alteryx, Paxata, Trifacta.
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Degree educated or equivalent working experience.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found. #DIG2019