Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00625441 00625441_en
Big Data Developers, Team Leads and Managers
Locations: London (must be willing to be based at and travel to client sites throughout the UK)
We have roles available across the following Accenture career levels depending on skills and experience:
Senior Analyst: £34,000 to £44,000+ (dependent on experience)
Specialist / Team Lead: from £42,000 to £52,000+ (dependent on experience)
Associate Manager: from £50,000 to £62,000+ (dependent on experience)
Manager: from £58,000 to £75,000+ (dependent on experience)
Job Type: Permanent
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for our clients. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight our clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Analytics, Interactive, and Mobility. As part of our Analytics practice, you’ll help businesses deliver insight-driven outcomes in entirely new ways.
Accenture Analytics supports clients to turn information into action by driving technology-enabled business insights, creating a "decision making environment" embracing social media, cloud, mobility, big data and legacy environments. We deliver and run the information strategy, architecture and governance that enable a "single source of the truth", empowering our clients to analyse that data for smarter decision making, actions and outcomes.
We invite you to learn more at: https://www.accenture.com/gb-en/understanding-data-analysis
What responsibilities will you have?
· Designing and implementing modern, scalable data architectures for our clients leveraging Big Data and/or NoSQL technologies, covering on-premise and cloud-based deployment patterns
· Providing advisory services and thought leadership on modernising analytics environments leveraging Big Data technologies, including integration with existing data and analytics platforms and tools
· Defining, designing and implementing data access patterns for right-time/streaming workloads including data acquisition, storage, processing and access
· Re-architecting and rationalizing traditional data environments with Big Data and/or NoSQL technologies
· Designing and implementing data pipelines on Big Data and/or NoSQL platforms to enable rapid prototyping and accelerating the path to production
· Creating data management solutions covering data security, data privacy, metadata management, multi-tenancy and mixed workload management on Big Data and/or NoSQL platforms
What skills & experience are we looking for?
We are looking for people who can complement our team with a demonstrable, hands-on range of skills out of the following:
Please share any code repository you have created with sanitized codebase/sanitized examples of code you have developed as part of your application.
What personal qualities do we expect?
What’s in it for you?
On top of this, we have gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019. Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.