What skills & experience are we looking for?
- extensive experience of writing for the web, with proven ability of creating content that is accessible and usable
- exceptional skills in convincing people that user needs and a usable approach is the only way to present information
- proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define/refine content
- proven experience of working within a web application development environment, proficient in writing Markdown, picture sourcing and editing
- experience in choosing the best format for displaying information to the user
- experience in working with content publishing systems
Leading and team working
- Building on the inter-dependencies and relationships between teams to create a common purpose
- Clarifying and communicating team objectives, bringing a broader perspective to a team so that it can focus on different delivery approaches
- Co-ordinating and monitoring team performance, utilising team diversity to maximise effectiveness
Analysing evidence and thinking strategically
- Identifying hidden or emerging issues and proposing decisive strategic action
- Probing evidence to identify strategic trends and links
- Analysing evidence from diverse sources to generate robust solutions and make timely decisions
Focusing on customers and stakeholders
- Investing time to understand customer and stakeholder expectations and priorities, developing services to meet those needs, including when they change
- Anticipating and managing problems, bringing issues and conflict into the open and taking pre-emptive action
Identifying and introducing improved services to deliver customer and stakeholder requirements
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/09/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.