Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Accenture Operations and you will become part of the largest and most diverse group of business operations specialists in the world. You will be part of a team which provides business process excellence, implements leading cloud technology and builds and transforms client infrastructure services.
We are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients’ business operations! We provide technology-enabled business process services to deliver business outcomes and are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients’ business operations.
What responsibilities will you have?
As part of the Workplace and Technology Services: Local Projects team, you will be working on a wide variety of projects from inception to completion, as part of the Change Programmes for Geographic Services, Workplace Solutions and Technology Services: Local. Our team project manages changes and service improvements ranging from implementing the latest technology products in our existing offices and to new office fit outs to integrating acquisitions.
You will be developing project briefs with senior stakeholders and will be involved in all aspects of project management including creating timelines, assigning resources, developing, monitoring and adjusting the budget for the life cycle of the project. You will have a high level of communication with stakeholders throughout the project, updating the customer on project progress, issues and key risks, and ensuring your projects are delivered on time, within budget and to a high standard.
You will also be responsible for ensuring that the project documentation is created and maintained throughout the project lifecycle, including Quality Assurance documentation, reporting and communications, including presentations.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Experience of project management is essential
- Experience managing, supervising or delivering through a group of people or others
- Experience of working in a SLA driven environment
- Strong level of business and financial acumen
- Communication skills of a very high standard with the ability to interact and earn the respect of individuals at all levels and on occasions in high pressure environments
- The ability to work autonomously on own initiative either independently or as part of a team
- A quick thinker with a ‘can do’ attitude and an aptitude for creativity or the ability to adapt as required
- Confident, determined and assured demeanour, especially in high pressure or critical situations
- Documentation and written skills of a very high standard
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Proven high-performer, consistently delivering on commitments
- Ability to make balanced, considered decisions or recommendations
- Strong team player