Organization: Accenture Consulting - Communications, Media and Technology
Travel: Up to 100%
Salary: £47,000 - £65,000
It’s no secret that technology has radically changed how we live, work and play – and we believe the best is yet to come. Join Accenture and work with interesting clients to design, architect, sell and deliver industry-specific assets and solutions. Bring industry expertise and innovation to the account teams to help address our clients’ needs. You’ll be in for an exciting ride, as a trusted advisor who transforms leading organizations, taking them to the next level of industry innovation and performance.
Accenture Consulting works across five Industry Groups: Financial Services, Products, Resources, Health and Public Services, and Communications, Media and Technology. By combining our end-to-end portfolio of technology services with a tested, outcome-oriented approach, you’ll help clients quickly become more agile to meet and exceed their goals.
Communications, Media and Technology (CMT)
In this role, you’ll be part of thewhere you’ll work with companies that are creating the products of tomorrow. Accenture works with 95% of the world's 20 largest Communications companies, 80% of the Fortune 500's Electronics and High-Tech companies, 67% of the world's 50 largest Media companies, and all 6 of the major Hollywood studios. You'll use your industry-specific expertise to help your clients seize the opportunities made possible by the convergence of communications, computing and content.
You will be part of the Network Practice, which helps our clients innovate and transform their businesses around how they plan, build, launch and operate network and service platforms in order to streamline operations, minimise time to market, and reduce costs.
You will work alongside clients understanding their current Network systems and delivery lifecycle to drive improvements and efficiency to their processes and systems. Either by creating a new platform or modifying the deployment processes, you will be the intersection between the business and the network teams to make the transformation of the network a success.
The introduction of new technologies is changing the way networks are being deployed and maintained. You will have the opportunity to help clients understand these changes and propose new systems, process and ways of working to make networks more efficient.
What responsibilities will you have?
We are looking for an experienced management consultant to join our team and share our passion for business transformation, with a focus on the network and the network technology of our client organisations, with a specialism in the design and delivery of large network deployment programmes.
As a group of practitioners, we work very closely with our clients – as such we have a strong understanding of the challenges they face and the ways in which we can support them. We focus on developing and delivering leading solutions for our clients whilst utilising our strong connections with the wider CMT UKI practises and global communities across Accenture.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Work on one of our CMT UKI clients, to design and deliver large scale and complex transformation programmes
- Translate the strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic strategies and actions
- Understand the underlying business drivers and network technology solutions in enough detail to anticipate risks, issues and dependencies that may impact delivery (timeline, cost and/or quality)
- Develop points of view, offerings and conversation starters on key topics around fibre network deployment
- Leverage Accenture’s latest methods, tools, and assets to design and deliver outcomes
- Engage across the different areas of Accenture to build your network and expertise and to bring the best of Accenture to your client work.
- Actively look for opportunities to where Accenture can further help clients in achieving their business objectives
Your experience – we’re looking for experience in the following areas:
- Developing and improving process flows to accelerate fibre deployment resulting in efficiency and efficacy gains.
- Network deployment value realisation, business cost modelling to guide commercial teams, and developing strategies to simplify costs across IT and Network domains
- Engaging with Sales and Lead to Cash teams to improve their processes
- Delivery of digital enablers to help Field Forces deploy network efficiently at scale
- Fibre design activities and technical expertise on all aspects of Fibre design and planning
- Network construction, dark Fibre networks, metro and long-distance carrier networks and ethernet
- Analysing programme failures and its Root Cause analysis
- Consulting/Services in the Communications, Media & Technology industry
We expect applicants to also have:
- Knowledge of FTTx topology, including mixed networks with GPON, G.FAST, VDSL, HFC, DOCSIS
- An understanding of the unique challenges faced by organisations wanting to deploy Fibre networks at scale
- An understanding of Service Provider and MNO market trends (e.g. small cells & 5G deployment)
- Experience working in the telco industry
- Ability to deploy troubleshooting skills and creative problem-solving abilities in a fast-paced environment.
- High quality communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, with organisational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.