Role: Data Driven Strategy - Manager
Mobility: Up to 100%
Why Accenture Strategy?
Accenture is a market leading Strategic advisor to many of the worlds most loved brands. Our passion is in combining the latest technology, human and business trends to help companies grow in a profitable and sustainable manner. Core to our success is driving what we call Data Driven Strategies – where we leverage data at scale, using new techniques and delivery models. Our Advanced Customer Strategy Practice operates across industry groups within Accenture Strategy to help clients extract maximum value from their customer data and market intelligence.
Accenture Strategy is currently seeking Manager level resources with the expertise and ‘street knowledge’ to drive the next wave of growth in our data driven approach. These resources will be part of and lead Accenture teams to work alongside our clients to build compelling strategies, fit for C-suite and Board level audiences.
Interested candidates are encouraged to learn more about our views on Data Driven Strategy by reading our recent publication - https://www.accenture.com/gb-en/blogs/blogs-agile-data-driven-strategy
What we are looking for:
In this role, you will be expected to work seamlessly with our clients' own resources, using your experience to:
- Translate business issues and strategic levers into data problems – being the interface between the client and our analytical teams
- Understand client business objectives and the role of data to enable those objectives (Growth, Profitability, Sustainability)\
- Develop / commission models (ranging from statistical to machine learning) to assess the impact of strategic levers on the client’s business and identify clear strategic recommendations
- Shape and apply the deep relationship between client value drivers and customer data and marketing intelligence
- Build strong relationships and act as the interlock, collaborating with a diverse group of thinkers including Accenture strategists, AI/Data Science teams, engineers and client stakeholders including presenting to C-Suite executives
- Conduct client-specific data value and quality analysis
- Develop business cases to measure the value of data investments
- Research latest data use case and trends – to grow our toolkits and knowledge bases
- Lead and manage teams comprising of both internal and client personnel
- Take ownership for building the Data Driven Strategy team through mentoring and performance management
- Bring in and champion new ways of working (less PowerPoint and Excel, more Tableau & video)
A degree or equivalent from a reputable university
- Significant experience of strategic advisory/business consulting experience
- Background working with customer data driven use cases and methodologies including developing data assessment models and conducting assessments
- Experience utilising customer and market big data/AI/advanced analytics and working with associated teams to help inform business outcomes
- Experience using Alteryx and Tableau is highly desirable
- Track record of generating data insights and actionable outcomes
- Developing detailed business cases
- Planning and coordinating delivery of projects
- Manage project commercials
- Senior stakeholder management
As well as a highly competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including 30 days holiday, 3 additional days for charitable work of your choice, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive pension scheme.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.