- Lead Salesforce.com implementation engagement and provide engagement leadership: Assess engagement performance, risks, issues and impact on solution and service delivery commitments, client relationships, etc.
- Own development of plan to review and manage client expectations throughout delivery and ensure the values we are delivering are in line with client expectations.
- Create an integrated project plan from the individual project plans, showing the high-level flow of project milestones and dependencies across projects. Use the plan to rebalance work and manage variances across projects.
- Lead business and functional requirements definition and prioritization/scoping of requirements
- Monitor and control the quality management process, manage expectations, conduct milestone reviews, manage process performance, conduct continuous improvement and causal analysis activities.
- Monitor all issues that affect the team, project, or program and potential risks.
- Manage program/project’s financial, resource strategy and contingency
- Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery
- Build and maintain high performance teams
- Support pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life-cycle Cloud/CRM engagements
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce.com, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Cloud Computing project implementation – Well rounded in both functional and technical aspects of a CRM engagement
- A minimum of 2 years of experience leading teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions – cloud computing strategy, systems design, integration, implementation and management.
- Previous experience in leading up an Application Functional team (Configuration, customization, Force.com development) or Application Integration team (including data integration/data modeling)
- Consulting experience with medium to large consulting firms focusing on cloud computing related consulting (solution architecture, storage, SaaS, multi-tenant computing, large scale computing environments, etc).
- Experience managing multi-shore projects
- PMP and other project management certification preferred
- Salesforce.com and other cloud platform certifications
- Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high intensity).
- 5+ years of consulting experience preferred; executive level sales support experience in consulting/professional services.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/12/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.