Role: SAP BW/BOBJ/HANA/BI
Location: London/Other UK Location
Salary: £40,000 – 90,000
Closing date: 31/07/2019
Join Accenture and be part of our mission to help the world’s largest and most dynamic company’s pivot to New IT and transform the way they do business.
With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with our clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture are hiring at the following levels: Senior Analyst, Consultant, Associate Manager, Manager and Senior Manager.
Key features of the role:
Our SAP capability operates across all Accenture industries and contributes to the success of our clients by taking on responsibility for large, complex and challenging SAP engagements. You could work within:
- Business Transformation
- Process Optimisation
- Application Rationalisation
- Application Management
What responsibilities will you have?
- Designing and implementing SAP BW/BOBJ/BI and HANA Analytics solutions to our clients in the UK/I
- Providing advisory services and thought leadership on modernising analytics environments leveraging big data technologies, including integration with existing data and analytics platforms and tools (EDWs, data integration, BI platforms etc.)
- Leading and managing end to end solution as well as project delivery of the SAP Analytics solutions
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Proven experience in SAP Analytics in a client facing environment, solid client facing/consulting experience.
- Strong hands-on experience on SAP BW 7.3 and above including BW on HANA as well as migration to BW on HANA platform.
- Strong hands-on experience in SAP BOBJ 4.0 and above; including Webi, Analysis for Office and complex dashboards using Lumira as well as Design Studio.
- Excellent hands-on understanding of SAP HANA, SQL scripts as well as complex data modelling using the native HANA capability.
- Knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud platform, HANA Enterprise Cloud.
- Good understanding of SAP’s new analytics products like BW4 HANA and Leonardo components.
- Knowledge of data extraction, harmonisation from both SAP and non-SAP systems
- Client facing skills: ability to build trusted relationships with client stakeholders and act as a trusted adviser.