What skills & experience are we looking for?
Implementation experience, which should include at least three full project lifecycles in one or more of the following areas:
- SAP Integration – SAP HCP, SAP Data Integration Architecture, SAP PO, SAP HCI, SAP IoT architecture, SAP Cloud Integration, SAP Cloud Security, iPaaS, API Management, Omni-channel integration
- SAP ChaRM (change request), Technical Monitoring and CGM
- SAP Enterprise Information Management – SAP Data Migration to SAP HANA, SAP BODS, SAP Data Services, SAP Information Steward, Data Quality Management & SAP ETL skills
- SAP Technical Architecture – Technical Architecture, BASIS Administration, Cloud Architecture, Hybrid Cloud, DevOps methodology, SAP HANA, SAP HANA migration, Upgrade, Security, Performance, Monitoring, High Availability, Sizing, GRC.
What other qualifications or skills do I need?
- Ideally educated to Bachelor's Degree level or equivalent
- Proven success in contributing within a team environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Hands-on delivery in major IT Transformation Programmes
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong career progression to date
- You must be willing to be London, Manchester or Edinburgh-based, but be fully mobile, i.e. prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday as required
- Accenture is currently hiring across all levels: Analyst, Senior Analyst, Consultant, Associate Manager, Manager, and Senior Manager
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependants.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.