Role: SAP – Integration & Architecture Consultant
- Business Transformation
- Process Optimisation
- Application Rationalisation
- Application Management
What Responsibilities Will You have?
- Requirements gathering, project planning and management, solution design, configuration and customization of SAP products
- Technical analysis and documentation of integrated systems
- Provide expert advice on SAP functionality, change management and other advisory services
- Suggest solutions to customer based on best practice
- Provide guidance on test plans and end-user documentation
- SAP Integration – SAP HCP, SAP Data Integration Architecture, SAP PO, SAP HCI, SAP IoT architecture, SAP Cloud Integration, SAP Cloud Security, iPaaS, API Management, Omni-channel integration
- SAP ChaRM (change request), Technical Monitoring and CGM
- SAP Enterprise Information Management – SAP Data Migration to SAP HANA, SAP BODS, SAP Data Services, SAP Information Steward, Data Quality Management & SAP ETL skills
- SAP Technical Architecture – Technical Architecture, BASIS Administration, Cloud Architecture, Hybrid Cloud, DevOps methodology, SAP HANA, SAP HANA migration, Upgrade, Security, Performance, Monitoring, High Availability, Sizing, GRC.
- Ideally educated to Bachelor's Degree level or equivalent
- Proven success in contributing within a team environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Hands-on delivery in major IT Transformation Programmes
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong career progression to date
- You must be willing to be London, Manchester or Edinburgh-based, but be fully mobile, i.e. prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday as required
- Accenture is currently hiring across all levels: Analyst, Senior Analyst, Consultant, Associate Manager, Manager, and Senior Manager
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependants.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.