- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to release planning and deployment pipelines.
- Implement Salesforce deployment and automation solutions that adhere to platform best practices, perform code reviews and aid developer’s appreciation of best practices.
- Lead DevOps workstreams, from design through testing and deployment, often working with junior members of the team both offshore and onshore.
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for design, implementation and run/maintain.
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
- Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live DevOps setup/configuration and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success.
- Minimum of 6 months experience with DevOps tools such as Git, Jenkins, Jira, Ant & Force.com Migration Toolkit.
- Minimum of 6 months experience with Salesforce platform programming languages and frameworks – Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component framework, Lightning Design System framework.
- Minimum of 6 months experience with declarative Salesforce Platform development tools such as Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc.
- Minimum of 6 months exposure to Salesforce Apex data loader or similar tools.
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- Bachelor's Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.