- Lead requirements gathering workshops with clients and develop use cases.
- Articulate significant gaps between client current state versus desired future state.
- Write and maintain functional documentation of customer business requirements and translate into technical requirements.
- Validation functional and technical design.
- Manage technical design, delivery and testing of integrations and custom extensions.
- Responsible for providing hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Work with offshore team to configure and customize the application to meet the business process and application requirements.
- Provide mentorship and supervise developers.
- Experience with ServiceMax, Click Software or IFS is a plus.
- Become highly proficient in Field Service suite of products with a particular focus in Salesforce Field Service Lightning.
- Minimum of 1 year of Cloud-based experience.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to Field Service; experience in development and lead functional/technical roles.
- Prior experience working within the Salesforce platform.
- Prior experience with ServiceMax, Click Software or IFS.
- Functional knowledge of business process design.
- Prior experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to Field Service.
- Awareness of web, database, and object oriented software technologies, and salesforce.com / force.com.
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities.
- Strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.