The Accenture Cloud First group is looking for an experienced technical consultant in implementing Service and Field Service products with enterprise clients. The ideal candidate will work closely with our clients, the vendor team, and our internal delivery teams to take on the functional and technical deliverables for projects including process and functional design, technical architectures, technical design, development, testing and deployment.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the UK, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
The Field Service Technical Consultant will be responsible for:
- Lead requirements gathering workshops with clients and develop use cases.
- Articulate significant gaps between client current state versus desired future state.
- Write and maintain functional documentation of customer business requirements and translate into technical requirements.
- Validation functional and technical design.
- Manage technical design, delivery and testing of integrations and custom extensions.
- Responsible for providing hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Work with offshore team to configure and customize the application to meet the business process and application requirements.
- Provide mentorship and supervise developers.
- Experience with ServiceMax, Click Software or IFS is a plus.
- Become highly proficient in Field Service suite of products with a particular focus in Salesforce Field Service Lightning.
- Minimum of 1 year of Cloud-based experience.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to Field Service; experience in development and lead functional/technical roles.
- Prior experience working within the Salesforce platform.
- Prior experience with ServiceMax, Click Software or IFS.
- Functional knowledge of business process design.
- Prior experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to Field Service.
- Awareness of web, database, and object oriented software technologies, and salesforce.com / force.com.
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities.
- Strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/12/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.