- Onboard and integrate new data sources into the DMP
- Design and implement data taxonomy and labelling structure
- Construct new audiences to align with client KPIs and data strategy
- Integrate with data end points (DSP/SSP/Ad Server/digital asset personalisation)
- Integrate, test and transfer data with other DMPs
- Develop client use cases to maximise value of DMP
- Articulate significant gaps between client current state versus desired future state.
- Write and maintain functional documentation of customer business requirements and translate into technical requirements.
- Harness DMP capabilities to report on campaign performance
- Minimum of 1 year of DMP consulting experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of DMP implementation experience in development and lead functional/technical roles.
- Prior experience working within the Salesforce DMP platform (formally known as Krux).
- Prior experience working with DMP technology.
- Experience in digital analytics or related technology discipline.
- Hands on experience creating insights from using digital data.
- Experience with DSPs, 3rd party data, ad serving, real-time bidding and ad exchanges.
- Experience in use case development, delivery and other implementation activities.
- Strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross functional and cross vendor teams, and deliver to aggressive timelines.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.