- This role will define the overarching thought leadership and Solution Architectures, that enable and release the maximum business value of Salesforce technology for our clients
- Responsible for ensuring solutions align with the Roadmap and Blueprints for each impacted domain
- This role will build deep client relationships at senior levels and work with colleagues within Accenture Technology, Accenture Digital and the industry practices to orchestrate these new technology solutions
- This role will bring targeted Accenture assets and offering to client situations, leveraging knowledge gathered through connecting with Accenture’s lines of business and inquiry into client pain points
- Engaging in the Salesforce community to foster a sense of collaboration and support to drive mutual professional growth.
Typical Day Snapshot
While we'd love to say that there's a "typical" day in the life of a consultant, we all know that every day will be different! Some of the day to day challenges of this role will include:
- Based on client requirements define and refine integrated enterprise solution architectures leveraging Salesforce technology
- Communicate concepts, architectures, solution approach options and evaluations through effective diagrams and written materials
- Solutioning and effort estimation for requirements
- Defining delivery approach, plan and staffing
- Define master data management, data migration & data integration strategies
- Leading and ensuring the successful delivery of Salesforce.com and other CRM implementation engagements
- Managing resource requirements and project team members
- Leading business and functional requirements definition and prioritization/scoping of requirements
- Complete fit gap analysis of functional requirements against Salesforce.com features and functionality
- Maintaining and coordinate communication with the customer throughout each project
- Disseminating best practices on solution positioning and delivery
- Supporting pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development
- Mentoring more junior team members in business analysis, project management, and Salesforce.com best practices
- Drive the design of industry accelerators and assets to support differentiation and delivery excellence
- Maintain knowledge industry and ecosystem knowledge and certifications.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in Salesforce delivery management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life-cycle enterprise CRM engagements
- At least 3 years’ experience in a consulting environment
- Extensive solution definition experience including evident experience and knowledge of -
- CRM System and Solution Architecture design (functional & technical),
- Design Thinking with emphasis on Customer Journey Mapping and Service Blueprints
- Application and Integration patterns
- Salesforce certifications, ideally Consultant or Architect certified
- Ability to engage with senior clients in a business centric, business outcome-oriented dialogue
- Ability to articulate the Salesforce value proposition
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships
- Desire to work in a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Desire to mentor, teach, and help develop next generation of Salesforce practitioners
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Accenture offers a competitive salary combined with a strong benefits package including an award-winning pension scheme, share save scheme, subsidised gym membership, private health care, life insurance, cycle to work schemes, career counselling and 25-30 days annual leave.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.