Role: Procurement Architect Lead - Software
Career Level: Manager
Travel: Up to 50%, must be willing to travel to client sites across the UK
Salary: £56,000 - £75,600+ depending on experience
Job Reference: 00602022
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Accenture Operations and you will become part of the largest and most diverse group of business operations specialists in the world. You will be part of a team which provides business process excellence, implements leading cloud technology and builds and transforms client infrastructure services.
We are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients’ business operations! We provide technology-enabled business process services to deliver business outcomes and are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients’ business operations.
The Procurement Architect Lead is responsible for planning, analyzing, defining, and supporting the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities, for large, complex procurement implementations, delivered for within Technology for Operations.
The Architect Lead will work independently, as a part of technology mobilization team, supporting Accenture Operations client(s), with defining and validating requirements, completing impact assessment, producing estimates for work requests, and coordinating project schedules, budgets, request management and work authorization.
What responsibilities will you have?
Project Delivery and Management
- Develop financial estimates and staffing plans for project architecture team
- Deliver areas of responsibility within allocated budgets, regularly monitoring and reviewing finances with the project manager
- Validate schedule, dependencies, and resource utilization within work plan(s)
- Influence changes in scope, schedule, or resources to rebalance work or manage variances within the project for areas of responsibility
- Provide regular status reports and communication of progress, issues and risks, project changes, etc. to project manager / stakeholders
Business Analysis and Customer Relationship
- Understand specific business needs of the business customer
- Act as the application functional expert by providing expertise in the business process supported by the application(s)
- Work collaboratively with the customer to develop Business Requirements
- Provide detailed definition on how the applications will support business requirements
- Conduct impact analyses of business requirements on the system
- Analyze, determine, and document system requirements
- Ensure the software supports business requirements
- Promote customer satisfaction and build strong customer relationships
Deliverable Quality Management and Creation
- May gather and interpret user requirements into design specifications
- Direct and participate in the functional and technical design of application
- Participate in design and test reviews as appropriate
- Provide inputs to test planning
- Review deliverables prior to migration into production as appropriate
- Provide assistance in scheduling design work
Process Capability Development
- Serve as process expert/coach for the team's owned standard deliverables
- Support methods adoption and act as experts in how to create deliverables
- Facilitate sharing of best practices
- Assist in managing and directing application team processes
- Follow quality standards
This job description reflects the essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict other responsibilities that may be assigned