Role: Corporate Performance Management (CPM) Manager
Travel: Up to 100%
As finance continues to embrace digital technologies and innovation, Accenture is looking for experienced CPM Manager to join our U.K. CFO practice. If you can demonstrate proven finance business and technology skills in financial planning, consolidation and close, analytics and/or financial reporting (with any vendor solution) and are looking to grow your skills and work on projects that are rewarding and varied, please get in touch.
Your Role: CPM Manager
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Dependent on your level of responsibilities, here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Working closely with clients to understand and clearly define their business requirements
- Designing application prototypes, demonstrating these to the client and securing agreement on design in an agile manner
- Creating plans for and supporting system implementation, testing and training
- Writing high quality client documentation
- Identifying new business leads and opportunities, as part of the client engagement.
- Learning new skills from the wider team as well as across the Accenture organisation
Your Experience: We’re looking for experience in the following areas:
- Experience in CPM projects which are part of a finance transformation or digital finance projects
- Comfortable engaging with Senior Finance stakeholders
- Understanding of agile development concepts, including the use of design thinking and prototyping to accelerate delivery
- A deep understanding of client budgeting and forecasting processes
- An excellent understanding of financial accounting fundamentals, such as the Income Statement (P&L), Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements
- Writing clearly structured project documentation such as requirements specification or proposals
- A good understanding of typical data sources (such as ERP General Ledgers)
- Working knowledge on leading Corporate Performance Management solutions (Oracle Hyperion, SAP BPC, Anaplan, IBM or other CPM solutions)
- Experience on implementation projects of Corporate Performance Management solutions including supporting business case, functional design and program management
- Experience of finance business process re-engineering including change management in the CFO organisation
Set Yourself Apart: Desirable Skills
- Experience with technologies such as Hyperion, SAP BPC, IBM Planning Analytics, Anaplan or similar is valuable
- A strong understanding of industry operations, dynamics and trends through experience in one or more industries: Utilities, Financial Services, Telecoms, Aerospace and Defense, Retail and Consumer Goods
- Highly credible with the ability to engage broadly with all levels of management, on personal and professional attributes
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues, the ability to quickly absorb information, conceptual and creative problem-solving excellence
- Driven; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determination and optimism
- Proven experience in leading teams while developing, mentoring and inspiring team members
- Leadership; the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- Plan and coordinate own and team's work activities to meet commitments and quality expectations
- Ability to maximise team performance by encouraging collaboration and addressing issues that impact team performance or morale
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements
- Minimum of 3 years’ consulting experience or relevant background in industry
- Minimum 3 years’ finance business process experience
- Ability to effectively engage with senior-level client executives
- Proven track record in driving business outcomes for large clients
- A team player that can adapt to new challenges quickly
- Financial qualification or MBA is preferred
Our Commitment to You
You will enjoy the freedom to innovate and the support to excel. We will expect a lot from you, but you will get the same in return:
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some impressive clients. Accenture Strategy serves 72 of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn through executive training at Accenture’s global Strategy College, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes a range of market-relevant benefits and programs to help you manage the demands of work and life
Great things can happen—they already are. Come and be a part of the next level of high performance.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.