What skills & experience are we looking for?
- You will likely have completed any of the following training:
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core infrastructure.
- Architecting with Google Cloud: Design and Process
- Architecting with Google Cloud: Infrastructure
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Big Data & Machine Learning
- Google Application Development
Experience in the following domains and technologies is valued:
- Deep, hands-on design and development background in GCP, across a wide range of GCP services;
- Knowledge of DevOps technologies around Continuous Integration & Delivery;
- Familiarity with various delivery methodologies including Agile;
- Hands on experience on container technologies and K8S is a plus;
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science or another relevant field;
- Extensive hands-on experience in architecting, designing or implementing solutions on GCP, K8s, and other Google technologies;
- Google’s Professional Cloud Architect certified;
- Google’s Professional Data Engineer Certified;
What’s in it for you?
We have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/01/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.