Requisite Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in core software development environment(s)
Preferred Education & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience with written and verbal communication skills including formal and informal presentations, building client relationships and providing excellent client service.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar
- Agile Methodologies Certification (e.g. CSM)
- Basic knowledge of software project management practices
- Knowledge of enterprise search platforms (Solr, Lucene, Google, Microsoft Fast, Endeca)
- Oracle Java Certified Associate or Java Certified Professional
Our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.