The range of responsibilities is broad and will depend on your Career Level, but is likely to include:
- Formulation and authoring of code (APEX) to satisfy solution designs, using secure, best-practice methods and approaches. APEX is Salesforce’s proprietary programming language for building applications on the Salesforce platform.
- Formulation, authoring and execution of tests associated with engineering software.
- Adoption, operation and execution of build and test automation practices in developer operations, essential for working at the scale at which we operate in our clients.
- Formulation of technical designs to satisfy business requirements and solve complex technical and business challenges, including authoring of technical and non-technical documentation as required
- Participation in and with teams including colleagues (who may be globally distributed) and customers and their third-party agents, to agree requirements, plans and outcomes in order to achieve business objectives.
- Estimation and resource planning associated with solution delivery, defining standards, solutions and schedules that can be delivered (applicable if you are career level Technical Lead or above, working with Accenture Solution Architecture and Leadership teams).
- Serve as trusted advisor to client stakeholders across business and architecture / technical functions.
- Manage, mentor and lead Accenture Technical Teams (applicable if you are career level Technical Lead or above).
- A minimum of 1 year experience with programming Languages – APEX and VisualForce.
- A minimum of 6 months’ exposure to Salesforce.com APEX data loader.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- Ability to solve problems
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce.com, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
The extent and nature of your experience and your proficiency in the skills you have developed to date will determine your career level.
You will receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/12/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.