- SAP Ariba Strategic Sourcing capabilities including Ariba Spend Analysis, Ariba Sourcing, Ariba Contracts, Ariba Supplier Lifecycle & Performance and Supplier Risk
- SAP Ariba Procurement capabilities including SAP Ariba Buying and Invoicing, SAP Ariba Guided Buying, SAP Ariba Catalog and SAP Ariba Invoice Management
- SAP Ariba Commerce Automation, Payables and Supply Chain Collaboration using the Ariba Network
- Strong Source to Pay process knowledge
- Experience of SAP S/4HANA or SAP ERP Sourcing and Procurement
- Experience of SAP Ariba integration with SAP S/4HANA, SAP ERP or non-SAP backend systems
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Shown success in contributing within a team environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Hands-on delivery in major IT Transformation Programmes
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong career progression to date
- You must be willing to be London, Manchester or Edinburgh-based, but be fully mobile, i.e. prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday as required
- Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels: Analyst, Senior Analyst, Team Lead, Consultant, Associate Manager, Manager, and Senior Manager.
- Requirements gathering, project planning and management, solution design, configuration and customization of SAP products
- Technical analysis and documentation of integrated systems
- Provide expert advice on SAP functionality, change management and other advisory services
- Suggest solutions to customer based on best practice
- Provide guidance on test plans and end-user documentation
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.