What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Exceptional customer service and support skills essential.
- Ability to work independently, be a self-starter and own customer issues.
- Experience in deskside support or other user support function.
- In-depth, hands on ‘problem solving’ expertise in desktop hardware, operating systems and software packages – e.g. Apple OSX and the Google Application Suite, Windows 7 and the MS Office suite; indicated by for example MCP level accreditation.
- A good working knowledge of a wide variety of ICT hardware. e.g. desktops, laptops, notebooks, Multi Function Printers (MFP) and other peripheral devices. A good understanding of structured cabling or Wi-Fi connectivity e.g. Cisco routers, switches, Wireless Access Points (WAP) and managed cabling.
- To provide support for Smartphones, iPads, iPhones etc.
- In-depth, hands on ‘problem solving’ expertise in corporate platform and application delivery. e.g. Citrix client, cloud based Google Applications.
- Certified Diagnostic Engineer status with a primary manufacturer e.g. Apple, HP etc.
- Experience of IT operations support in a media, broadcast and/or TV production environment advantageous.
What’s in it for you?
All our Operations professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/07/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.