Join Accenture and drive innovation for leading organizations and communities around the world. The way we innovate, co-create, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and imagine, invent, and apply the newest methods and technologies now.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by collaborating to unlock insights and deliver new solutions to realize value for clients. They progress through required promotion in market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Our Talent & Organization Consulting Practice
An engaged, skilled, and motivated workforce is essential to business growth. Accenture’s Talent and Organization practice offers a comprehensive, analytics-based approach. We collaborate with clients to dramatically improve performance through integrated Future Workforce, Workforce Experience & HR, and Agile Organization services.
Talent & Organization helps clients create, lead, and manage the workforce of the future by:
- Driving growth through improving performance of people
- Building and expanding leadership capabilities at scale
- Creating compelling digital employee experiences
- Improving pace, certainty and outcomes through analytics and insights
Workforce Experience & HR
Accenture’s Workforce Experience & HR offering helps clients create HR organizations, processes and practices that deliver measurable improvements in the performance of people and the organization. Workforce Experience & HR professionals provide knowledge and experience that help today's companies blueprint their HR strategy and operating model and support the planning, design, and deployment activities required to achieve broad HR transformational changes across the enterprise. Accenture provides methods, tools, and accelerators founded in best in class thought leadership to help our client’s structure, launch, and implement the large-scale transformation programs which drives HR effectiveness and improves workforce performance.
By leveraging Accenture, our clients can take advantage of the following world-class consulting capabilities:
- Employee Experience Lifecycle
- Human Centered Design for Moments that Matter
- People Insights and Performance
- HR Strategy
- Digital HR & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle
- HR Operating Model and Capabilities
- HR Service Model & Strategy Design
This Manager role is aligned to our Products Operating Group. Learn more about the solutions we are providing to clients in these industry areas at: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/industries-index
The Workforce Experience & HR Manager is focused on the transformation of the HR functions of our clients and will work on all aspects of HR transformation and Employee Experience.
An Management Consulting Manager within Accenture’s Talent & Organization practice has the following responsibilities:
- Engage the client using innovative methods to collaborate, lead structured rapid idea generation and development, deliver quality solutions quickly, and iterate to improve them
- Develop strong and strategic business relationships with clients
- Articulate and deliver the value of Accenture’s Employee Experience Lifecycle offerings
- Constantly bring new tools, ideas, and thought leadership to clients
- Bring a Point of View around Employee Experience and HR Transformation
- Quickly estimate and develop agile, iterative strategies for implementing project work, opportunities and/or recommendations with limited supervisor support
- Identify client opportunities – with existing and/or new clients
- Collaboratively co-create an HR Strategy for the client organization
- Measure achievement of strategic, financial and operational benefits, ensuring value is realized
- Lead medium-sized teams, client and/or Accenture (5+)
- Design flexible, fit-for-purpose HR Operating Models to meet the client’s unique business needs and culture
- Utilize functional and industry knowledge to diagnose complex client issues and develop appropriate recommendations
- Ideate with clients to identify and analyze complex business challenges and to position Accenture’s capabilities in the Human Resources Management area
- Deliver an HR Service Model Strategy informed by Accenture leading practices and the latest thought leadership
- Work with our clients to re-frame complex business challenges
- Lead effort to define and implement to-be HR organization processes and a strategy to leverage Digital HR & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle
- Structure, plan and implement end-to-end Human Resources Management initiatives (from ideation to sustain) in an agile, iterative way
- Use agile methods to deliver value quickly to the client
- Develop trusted relationships with key decision-makers across client organization