What skills & experience are we looking for?
Ideally you will bring significant in depth understanding and experience of Operations and Outsourcing including off-shoring, near shoring, reverse transitions, etc. In addition, you will understand the factors influencing and shaping the future of the industry. It is vital to have a proven track record of shaping change management for high profile and profitable client engagements which have created value for clients with extensive experience in delivering organisational effectiveness and of working on people and culture initiatives.
- Brilliant and bright thinking about Change Management, we expect you to be bold and go beyond conventional approaches and techniques
- Bring new and creative thinking around solutions to challenges and a uniquely human touch to client engagements e.g. design thinking, shift mindsets
Experience in Operations, Outsourcing, HR, Technology and cross-industry sectors - knowledge of Operations services transition management and working with off-shore delivery and support teams within a Service Management environment
- Broad understanding about change impacts to organisations, business divisions and functions within the context of Operations, Mobilisation and Transition projects
- Strong experience in organizational Change Management for large, complex, multi-geography initiatives possibly with a consultancy or internal consultancy within a large, global corporate
- Experience of undertaking Change Management leadership for a complex, change portfolio and influencing and negotiating with stakeholders
- Fully versed at design and delivery of workshops, explore creative ways for leadership development, required behaviours and organisational learning
- It will be immensely helpful to understand organizational structure and design in addition to being able to undertake organisational assessments and diagnostics
- Knowledgeable about behavioural change and aware of the latest thinking in behavioural science and culture optimisation - to embrace new attitudes, adopt new behaviours & values
- Qualified coach or ability to utilise your coaching experience to support Accenture teams and clients achieving business outcomes and sustainability
Strong client stakeholder management and client facing experience
Proficient with technology systems, tools and apps to be able to apply to new ways of working and creatively support our teams and clients
Ability to prioritize conflicting demands effectively
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate analysis into recommendations
Highly skilled at utilising Office 365 including OneNote, Skype, Microsoft Teams
What academic qualifications do you need?
Change Management ACMP / CCMP, Prosci CMC, ACP, ADKAR
Project Management PMP, PRINCE2
Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
Degree in Organisational Change and Development, Organisational Design
Degree in an associated area such as Sociology, Psychology, Behavioural Science,
What’s in it for you?
All our Operations professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 01/12/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.