What skills & experience are we looking for?
Skilled in Test Automation including planning, script development & maintenance in an Agile/Waterfall environment
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in actual hands-on Test Automation including planning, script development & maintenance
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in software development with experience of both Agile and Waterfall environments
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrated experience in two or more of the following testing toolsets/frameworks:
- Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Protractor, Selenium Grid/SauceLabs, Applitools
- HP UFT, Rational Test Workbench, Borland Silk Test, MS Visual Studio
- CA Application Test, Rational Integration Tester, Parasoft SOATest; SmartBear Ready!API
- TDD: using jUnit, TestNG, other
- BDD: using Cucumber/Gherkin, Geb/Spock, other.
- SoapUI, SoapUI Pro, Postman, other
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrated experience in two or more of the following:
- Java / J2EE
- Groovy, Python, Ruby
- XML, JSON
- C#, VB.NET, VBscript
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration, including two or more of the following build/deploy/version control tools:
- Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, Maven, other
- Git, Mercurial, Subversion, Stash, other
- uBuild/uDeploy, UrbanCode, other
- Grunt, Gradle, Gulp
- MS TFS
- Ability to travel
Roles at Specialist and Associate Manager level require leadership and management skills and experience and deep technical expertise.
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.