Job Location: London
Regional Description: United Kingdom
Job Number: 00571373 00571373_en
Role: Senior Manager - Oracle Service Cloud
Location: London with 100% Mobility
Salary: £30,000 - £112,500
Closing Date: 31/08/2018
Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the /world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
Accenture has made 16 consecutive appearances in Fortune’s ‘Worlds’ most admired companies list’ and 98% of our top clients have worked with us for last 10 years. We provide a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network which is empowered by around 435,000 skilled professions. In addition to the work we do for our clients, we have strong culture of diversity and inclusion and embrace our responsibilities as a corporate citizen.
Our business in the Oracle ecosystem is seeing unprecedented demand as we help shape the future IT strategies for our clients to best exploit the digital age technologies like Artificial Intelligence, extended reality, robotics process automation, Blockchain and the Cloud.
Oracle intelligent platforms and applications are disrupting the corporate finance function in most large organizations. Oracle is the platform of choice for 97% of the fortune 500. Accenture is Oracle’s #1 partner globally (1st to attain both the Diamond as well Global Cloud Elite status).
We are looking for a senior manager with a track record of defining customer service strategy for large government and private organisations; shaping and running contact centre operating models and with an aptitude to sell and deliver technology programmes to transform the customer service. You will have the experience of engaging and dealing with senior client stakeholders on business and IT side and will have strategic, ‘business case focussed’ thinking to help shape the strategy for our clients. You must meet the following criteria:
· Experience in selling and/or delivering large IT based customer service transformation programmes, preferably in a consultancy environment
· Understanding of the value levers that drive customer service strategy for large government and private organisations and an appreciation of how best to use those levers to drive optimum value
· Experience and proven ability to define the business case, architecture and roadmap for large customer service transformation programmes
· At least 3 full life-cycle implementation of Oracle Service cloud (or the Right now products) with experience of using telephony
· Preferably, a certification in Project Management e.g. PMP, PRINCE2; or proven experience in a consultancy environment
· Preferably, you will also possess Oracle service cloud Certifications to demonstrate your knowledge and accreditation.
· Knowledge and experience of the software delivery lifecycles with a rich experience of knowing what works and doesn’t work at various stages of large and complex transformation programmes.
· Exposure in one of the following areas is desirable: Business Intelligence, analytics and/or robotics process automation
· You must be willing to be London based, but be fully mobile, i.e. prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday, as required
Responsibilities of the role
· Selling and delivering large IT based customer service transformations for government and private organisations.
· Lead and mentor large Accenture teams. Manage and develop client relationship and opportunities.
· Architect the client specific solution based on Oracle products.
What’s in it for you?
· All our Consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
· On top of this, the we offer market relevant compensation which includes an extensive benefits package with benefits like, but not limited to gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels:
Analyst, Senior Analyst, Consultant, Team Lead, Associate Manager, Manager, Senior Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.