What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Strong leadership, influencing, management and teaming skills with strong exec presence
- Demonstrated successful leadership and oversight of contract management team
- Comprehensive knowledge of general corporate business practices, government and commercial contracting regulations and principles, subcontracting practices, and accounting and finance principles
- Experience of working with Consulting and BPO arrangements for Travel clients
- Demonstrated an understanding of providing contract management within a multi geo and heavily regulated air transportation environment
- Demonstrated successful management of managing multiple and complex contracts in parallel
- Extensive experience of drafting complex contract documents, leading on contract negotiations with ability to handle internal and external legal counsels.
- Comprehensive understanding and experience of data security principles and ongoing compliance
- Collaborative and persuasive; able to influence executives and non-executives
- Able to effectively communicate with client executives and all levels of the organization
- Effective people manager and developer
- Able to resolve complex contracts and pricing issues
- Able to advise and interact with all levels of management
- Able to demonstrate excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in spreadsheet and Microsoft Word skills
What academic qualifications do you need?
College degree required; advanced degree in business, contract management, law or engineering preferred.
Membership in the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) or National Contract Management Association (NCMA) and professional certification are a plus
What’s in it for you?
All of our Corporate Functions professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing date for applications: 21/06/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found