Job Location: London
Regional Description: United Kingdom
Job Number: 00562087 00562087_en
Role: Anti-Money Laundering Counsel Manager
Career Level: 7 - Manager
Travel: when required
Salary: Up to £100,000+ depending on experience
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
The Anti-Money Laundering Counsel will work with the Director of Anti-Money Laundering to support the design, implementation and management of Accenture's global anti-money laundering compliance program.
What responsibilities will you have?
The Anti-Money Laundering Counsel will be expected to perform the following activities:
· Assist the Director of Anti-Money Laundering with managing day-to-day elements of Accenture’s anti-money laundering compliance program.
· Support the design, recommendation and implementation of Accenture’s anti-money laundering compliance program initiatives and enhancements worldwide to meet business and legal requirements, including:
o risk assessments and risk profiles;
o client due diligence processes and reviews;
o computer-based and live training;
o policies, procedures and internal controls;
o corporate communications; and
o tools and metrics.
· Support the design, recommendation and implementation of anti-money laundering compliance monitoring initiatives to help Accenture properly monitor and manage anti-money laundering risks and legal requirements.
· Assist the Director of Anti-Money Laundering with providing advice on business opportunities that may carry anti-money laundering risks and requirements for Accenture through offerings reviews, contract negotiations, acquisition assessments and post-merger compliance planning.
· Assist the Director of Anti-Money Laundering with staying current on anti-money laundering industry best practices, changes in laws and regulations, enforcement actions, and trends to be able to provide guidance and recommendations to senior leadership on Accenture’s efforts to mitigate its money laundering risks.
· Provide additional support and assume additional responsibilities as may be directed by the Director of Anti-Money Laundering to assist Accenture with promoting global compliance with money laundering laws and regulations.
· Operate in a cost effective manner consistent with relevant Accenture policies.
Reports to: Director of Anti-Money Laundering
Relationships: Ethics & Compliance Team, Geographic Operations, Offerings & Alliances, Corporate Investigations, Contracting, Disputes & Litigation, Finance, Legal M&A team, other subject matter experts, and outside law firms.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
What academic qualifications do you need?
· J.D. or equivalent law degree required.
What’s in it for you?
All of our Corporate Functions professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 01/04/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.