Role: Strategy HR Business Partner
Travel: When required
Salary: £56,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
The HRBP is committed to driving the design and delivery of Human Resources priorities and a business linked Human Capital Strategy, aligned to the objectives of Accenture Strategy. They provide a unified HR face and create strategic talent management programs to improve workforce performance. This can include defining requirements and confirming suitability of HR strategy, programs, processes and services, monitoring effectiveness of existing HR programs and services and engaging with HR service delivery on issues and resolution. They provide counsel to Accenture Strategy Leadership on HR priories and all people issues; such as career planning and leadership development which foster a people centric culture. They partner with other HR groups to ensure relevancy of programs and initiatives and facilitate implementation planning by providing Accenture Strategy specific insight.
Develop and Execute the Strategy
- Accountable for working with the Strategy & GU Talent Strategists to integrate talent and/or Human Capital strategies for the Accenture Strategy group
- Drive the implementation of Human Capital and/or Talent Strategy aligned to the objectives of Accenture Strategy
- Actively influence and coach Accenture Strategy Leadership regarding the overall business strategy to ensure that Talent Strategy considerations are appropriately reflected
- Represent HR at the business table & manage the relationship between HR and leading business decision makers
Drive Performance & Delivery Excellence
- Enable business visibility and decision making for optimized supply capacity
- Accountable for effective delivery of HR programs and services across Accenture Strategy and monitor effectiveness of existing HR programs and services and engage with HR service delivery on issues and confirm adequacy of resolution
- Define the strategy for Performance Achievement implementation for Leaders and Below Leaders within Accenture Strategy
- Participate in a broad range of HR activities primarily by defining requirements, providing business insights, setting priorities, reviewing solutions, providing planning input, and communicating to the management team
Create and Implement Innovative Solutions
- Monitor the people implications of the business/market conditions and facilitate changes as needed to deliver desired business outcomes.
- Foster the acceptance of HR initiatives and implementations in their organization, drive appropriate journey management and provide group specific inputs for appropriate implementation planning in partnership with the HCD team
- Foster the acceptance of HR initiatives and implementations in Accenture Strategy, by driving appropriate journey management and providing specific inputs for appropriate implementation planning in partnership with the Accenture Strategy Talent Strategist
- Collaborate with other HRBP within the GU to identify and manage local impacts of HR solutions and to define specific local needs
Develop Key Relationships
- Collaborate with HR Service Delivery to ensure appropriate talent is identified, recruited, developed, deployed, promoted, & retained to enable the business to deliver on the business strategy
- Provide advice and consulting services to line business executives on the planning, application and management of human capital
Maximizes business impact and value creation
Identifies and implements tangible, realistic solutions that are grounded in economic, stakeholder, and environmental value for the entity
- Consistently demonstrates sound business understanding and judgment.
- Navigates through short and long term agenda with agility.
- Executed against business strategy and grounded in economic value to address the entity needs.
Actively develops self and others for career and business success
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and a hunger for innovation.
- Increases expertise by building market relevant capabilities.
- Creates an inclusive environment where everyone is treated with respect.
Anticipates, takes mitigating steps to avoid, and quickly resolves issues that occur
- Demonstrates the ability to be comfortable with complexity, ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Identifies risk exposure proactively and mitigates risk through effective decision making and clear understanding of business strategy and desired outcomes.
Organizes, manages and delivers exceptional service
- Assesses, designs, implements, and executes processes and programs supporting operating strategy
- Presents ideas clearly and concisely in verbal and written communications.
- Employs a clear and direct communication style and projects business confidence and presence to influence and engage others effectively.
- Creates and communicates a compelling vision.
Develops enduring, trusted relationships internally and externally (e.g., with our clients, the marketplace and alumni) to pave the way for a strong Accenture future
- Build and expands our business by initiating and developing enduring, trust based relationships internally, with our clients and/or the business community.