- Bachelor's degree or other 4 year university degree
- Strong experience in integrated marketing
- Good experience in B2B marketing including digital, social media and marketing analytics
Preferred Skills Requirement:
- Experience in marketing strategy development and planning
- Experience in message development; storytelling
- Strong creative thinking
- Proven skills in B2B digital/social media marketing
- Strong written and oral communication skills, as well as negotiation and presentation skills
- Executive presence
- Sales experience a plus
- Attention to detail; ability to develop and deliver high quality marketing deliverables
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Deep understanding and ability to apply marketing concepts, branding and message development skills
- Budget management and financial reporting skills
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Executive level presence and influence
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Good negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
- Good business acumen and industry acumen
- Advanced marketing skills
What’s in it for you?
All of our Corporate Functions professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 3/2/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.