Role: Media & Analyst Relations Associate Manager - Resources
Travel: Occasional where required
Salary: Up to £50,000 PA dependent on experience
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
Marketing & Communications
Our Marketing & Communications team builds Accenture’s brand, protects its reputation, generates awareness of the company’s capabilities and services, and plays an integral role in supporting sales growth. Our teams are involved in a range of activities from advertising, media relations, PR, sponsorships, social media, internal communications to brand management and thought leadership initiatives.
Media and Analyst Relations
The Media and Analyst Relations team protects and builds Accenture’s reputation in the marketplace and raises awareness of its client projects and its views on key industry issues by communicating key messages via targeted media outlets. Working closely with out PR agency, this involves liaising with media to develop relationships and place stories, writing press releases, media pitches and articles, as well as reacting to news events. Additionally, the team is responsible for issues management and media monitoring.
The Associate Manager of Media and Analyst Relations will support the integrated global analyst and media relations efforts for Accenture Resources. This person will report to the Accenture Resources Media and Analyst Relations Lead.
This individual is responsible for: (a) coordinating industry analyst briefings, including the fulfillment of requests for information (RFIs) and briefing presentation decks as well as securing stellar client references; (b) ensuring that all of our content for these briefings is current, compelling, aligned with strategic business objectives and supported by the management who participate in them; (c) tracking, preparing and sharing our media share of voice net reach metrics; (d) working with the Resources Media and Analyst Relations team to produce and execute social media campaigns including Twitter and LinkedIn for the Resources Group CEO; (e) supporting pitching and setting up media interviews; and (f) forming strong relationships with business stakeholders and developing a command of the relevant subject matter.
The Associate Manager must be able to interpret Accenture Resources end-to-end offerings / solutions / services at the most detailed level and synthesize and present them in powerful presentations to analysts so that we achieve the highest ranking in analyst reports. The person in this role will be tasked with mastering our content across our five Resources industries: Utilities, Energy, Chemicals and Metals and Mining, while forming close relationships and collaborating with the Resources marketing teams.
- Develop and manage content, materials and meetings for analyst briefings with analysts including IDC, HfS, Gartner and others.
- Coordinate with Resources Media and Analyst Relations Lead and relevant business executives to develop appropriate tactics designed to generate maximum impact from analyst reports in support of the business’ growth strategies, objectives, and marketplace positioning.
- Manage the development and execution of the Resources Group CEO’s social media campaign.
- Daily track, capture, format and share all articles mentioning our five industries.
- Identify parties who need to be involved either directly or indirectly on analyst opportunities and activities (e.g., cross-businesses or cross-OGs, local geographies, capability groups, etc.)
- Write and edit analyst briefing presentations, working closely with relevant marketing leads, client engagement teams and other senior executives, client contacts, and others as appropriate.
- Serve as subject matter expert in analyst relations for others inside Accenture.
- Form a cohesive unit with the other Accenture Resources media and analyst relations lead and manager. Team with business, operating group, and geographic media team peers, as needed.
- Share content and information with analyst team peers to drive reports into the geographies and local marketplace, leverage use of core materials and ensure consistency of messages.
- Brief relevant senior executives and analyst team members on analyst issues related to key business areas within Accenture Resources.