Job Location: IL - Chicago
Regional Description: Midwest
Job Number: 00533331 00533331_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Our Talent & Organization Consulting Practice
An engaged, skilled and motivated workforce is essential to business growth. Accenture’s Talent and Organization practice offers a comprehensive, analytics-based approach to identifying workforce needs in light of business goals, collaborating with clients to dramatically improve performance through integrated talent, HR and organization change services.
Talent & Organization helps clients create, lead and manage the workforce of the future. Our focus is:
· Improving people performance and driving growth through human capital strategy, talent management and learning
· Building and expanding leadership capabilities at scale for executives and leaders at all levels
· Creating compelling employee experiences and HR functions for the digital age
· Increasing the pace, certainty and successful outcomes of organizations’ change programs through analytics and insights
Accenture’s HR offering helps clients create HR organizations, processes and practices that deliver measurable improvements in the performance of people and the organization. HR Transformation professionals provide knowledge and experience that help today's companies blueprint their HR strategy and operating model and support the planning, design, and deployment activities required to achieve broad HR transformational changes across the enterprise. Accenture provides methods, tools, and accelerators founded in leading practice to help our client’s structure, launch, and implement the large-scale transformation programs which drives HR effectiveness and improves workforce performance. By leveraging Accenture, our clients are able to take advantage of the following world-class HR consulting capabilities:
· Policy Analysis & Alignment
· Process Excellence
· Service Delivery Model (spanning Talent Acquisition, Talent Development and Worker Services)
· Shared Services and Operations
· Organization Design
· Digital Technology and Analytics
· Change Enablement
This Manager role is aligned to our Resources Operating Group. Learn more about the solutions we are providing to clients in these industry areas at: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/industries-index
The HR & Talent Manager is focused on the transformation of the HR functions of our clients and will work on HR Strategy, HR Operating Models and Talent and HR process excellence.
An HR & Talent Manager within Accenture’s Talent & Organization practice has the following responsibilities:
· Collaborates with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters such as aligning on target business outcomes and approaches.
· Brings new ideas to clients.
· Confirms deliverables, resource needs, and work plans on new assignments with limited guidance from their Accenture supervisor.
· Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with clients and Accenture executives.
· Develops strong business relationships with clients
· Identifies risks and resolves complex challenges before they become issues.
· Manages medium size teams and oversees team work activities to achieve milestones, quality deliverables and business outcomes.
· Projects confidence and effectively represents Accenture’s talent and organization consulting capabilities.
· Proactively manages client and Accenture work requirements.
· Leverages Accenture’s methods, tools, and assets to design solutions for moderately complex organizational change challenges.
· Translates the strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic change management strategies.
· Creates and presents content for executive presentations.
· Minimum 5-7 years of external consulting experience or other relevant experience related to successful delivery of re-designing HR process/operating models and implementing HR technology solutions associated with these programs
· Minimum 5-7 years of experience in 3 or more of the following HR processes: payroll, benefits, compensation, time & attendance, performance management, employee data management, succession planning, learning and development, recruitment or workforce planning
· Minimum 3 years of project management experience, including project plan development and tracking
· Demonstrated ability to facilitate presentations and other meetings
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
· Prior consulting experience
· Experience managing a virtual team
· Excellent leadership and management skills
· Design and implementation experience with HR ERP (Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft, Workday, SuccessFactors etc.)
· Understanding of industry/workforce trends and drivers for Resources clients (Energy, Chemicals, Natural Resources, Utilities)
· Understanding of program design, development and administration of HR processes
· Ability to contribute effectively in a team environment and work independently to find solutions
· Exposure to Digital aspects such as: HR Automation, Future Workforce Design, and Analytics
· Ability to develop trusted client relationships
· Ability to work effectively with ambiguity, being flexible to change approach/direction, as required
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word)
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
· Ability to negotiate and influence to achieve a successful outcome
· Demonstrated ability to develop and implement pragmatic business solutions
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status). Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.