Role: Marketing Manager - Resources
Salary - up to £70,000 + benefits
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
Marketing and Communications professionals in Accenture are responsible for building a powerful and differentiated global brand at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels that support the Accenture strategy; enhance long-term client relationships; inspire and engage employees and candidates; and help drive profitable revenue growth.
Marketing and Communications professionals build a powerful, differentiated global brand at the corporate, industry, capability and geographic levels to support Accenture’s business strategy; enhance long-term client relationships; inspire employees and recruits; and help drive profitable revenue growth.
This Marketing Manager within the Accenture Resources Operating Group will help develop, manage and execute digital content and campaigns for the Energy industry group.
This job requires a flexible, innovative team player with solid digital marketing and program management experience, the skills to manage complex projects, and the ability to quickly establish rapport and trust with Accenture leaders and program teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain and continually update the Energy web presence on accenture.com, and help to drive integrated digital marketing efforts, ensuring content is current, relevant and stands out in a competitive marketplace.
- Manage the social media presence for owned industry properties on Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Manage the development of digital content for Energy including monthly home page features, webpages, videos, infographics, slideshares, and other client-ready content, working with broader Energy marketing team.
- Work with other members of the Resources Marketing team to share leading practices, develop efficiencies, etc.
- Lead, develop and deliver digital marketing plans to reach required traffic or subscriber targets and to reach the required audience
- Keep up with digital marketing trends and new channels. Work closely with Energy marketing colleagues on the strategy, development and execution of digital content and programs for Accenture.com and other digital channels, on a monthly and campaign-based basis
- Ensure data, learnings and ROI analysis from marketing campaigns are tracked and reported
- Maintain excellence in digital media and future technology market understanding
- Provide input into budgeting, implementation and performance measurement of marketing campaigns and programs
- Maintain KPIs and benchmarks for accenture.com and digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage a virtual team of writers and designers located in multiple time zones
- Review monthly and quarterly dashboards created by members of the web analytics team.
- Ensure that all Accenture marketing policies and procedures are followed