Organization: Corporate Functions/Geographic Services
Location: Saudi Arabia preferred (relocation required); UAE also can be considered.
Role Description: Geographic Services Associate Director
Level: 6/5 - Associate Director
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
The GS Associate Director works with MET Leadership and Global Geographic Services leadership to Implement the strategic direction and administer services within MET GU (Middle East and Turkey). The GS Associate Director is accountable for the overall efficiency and cost management of quality of services, leading GS Strategy implementation and ensuring delivery of service level agreements. The GS Associate Director is a member of the GU Geo Council leadership team and may also have some management/oversight responsibilities for local infrastructure services for the country/GU.
Develop Key Relationships
- Develop relationships with the GU MD, CMD, CALs, Geo Council to be seen as strategic business partner
- Provide the organizational "home" for the corporate function workforce supporting the GU developing
Drive Performance & Delivery Excellence
- Expected to solve a wide range of business issues within the GU
- Implement the infrastructure services, set requirements and ensure the quality and cost effectiveness of delivery, including Workplace (facilities and services), Travel, Procurement, local Marketing and Technology Services (LTS); support and ensure agreed upon levels for cost and service management
- Use and oversee implementation of best practices of our global organization in accordance with global directions and rules; support delivery excellence initiatives to improve performance and efficiency
- Work with the GU MD, CMD, legal and commercial geographic unit lead to ensure appropriate records retention, data privacy and other local/regulatory compliance; implement local governance leadership relating to compliance, contracts and employee relations
- Lead Service Delivery to Meet Financial and Operating Targets
- Deliver/implement Geographic Services support to all Accenture Businesses across the GU in line with service level agreements; provide guidance, direction and support for GS leadership within the GU and provide direction and report on key cost efficiency areas such as headcount, office space etc.
- Implement programs, initiatives to maximize GS efficiencies/ increase LCI contribution and synergies across client groups/countries in supporting the local business
- Implement local initiatives to support global environmental positioning and agree on specific operational and financial targets with Global GS to measure progress
- May also have some management/oversight responsibilities for the following local infrastructure services for the GU including: Workplace, Local Technology Services (LTS), M&C, Travel, People Mobility, Corporate Citizenship and responsible for ensuring the successful execution of the shared services initiatives locally
- Monitor health and safety/asset protection activities and implement local disaster management efforts (flood, earthquake, etc.) and initiatives as required
- Sustain Accenture's culture and values and ensure these are visible to our people by leading from the front in such matters