Job Location: Location Negotiable
Regional Description: United Kingdom
Job Number: 00522931 00522931_en
Location: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Regional)
Role Description: Geographic Services Associate Director (MET)
Level: Associate Director/ Sr Manager
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
The GS Associate Director works with MET Leadership and Global Geographic Services leadership to Implement the strategic direction and administer services within MET GU (Middle East and Turkey). The GS Associate Director is accountable for the overall efficiency and cost management of quality of services, leading GS Strategy implementation and ensuring delivery of service level agreements. The GS Associate Director is a member of the GU Geo Council leadership team and may also have some management/oversight responsibilities for local infrastructure services for the country/GU.
Develop Key Relationships
- Develop relationships with the GU MD, CMD, CALs, Geo Council to be seen as strategic business partner
- Provide the organizational "home" for the corporate function workforce supporting the GU developing
Drive Performance & Delivery Excellence
- Expected to solve a wide range of business issues within the GU
- Implement the infrastructure services, set requirements and ensure the quality and cost effectiveness of delivery, including Workplace (facilities and services), Travel, Procurement, local Marketing and Technology Services (LTS); support and ensure agreed upon levels for cost and service management
- Use and oversee implementation of best practices of our global organization in accordance with global directions and rules; support delivery excellence initiatives to improve performance and efficiency
- Work with the GU MD, CMD, legal and commercial geographic unit lead to ensure appropriate records retention, data privacy and other local/regulatory compliance; implement local governance leadership relating to compliance, contracts and employee relations
- Lead Service Delivery to Meet Financial and Operating Targets
- Deliver/implement Geographic Services support to all Accenture Businesses across the GU in line with service level agreements; provide guidance, direction and support for GS leadership within the GU and provide direction and report on key cost efficiency areas such as headcount, office space etc.
- Implement programs, initiatives to maximize GS efficiencies/ increase LCI contribution and synergies across client groups/countries in supporting the local business
- Implement local initiatives to support global environmental positioning and agree on specific operational and financial targets with Global GS to measure progress
- May also have some management/oversight responsibilities for the following local infrastructure services for the GU including: Workplace, Local Technology Services (LTS), M&C, Travel, People Mobility, Corporate Citizenship and responsible for ensuring the successful execution of the shared services initiatives locally
- Monitor health and safety/asset protection activities and implement local disaster management efforts (flood, earthquake, etc.) and initiatives as required
- Sustain Accenture's culture and values and ensure these are visible to our people by leading from the front in such matters
- Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Preferred minimum of 10 years relevant experience
- Program Management
- Work Planning and Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Operations Management
- Scope Management
- Risk Management
- Issue Management
- Financial Management
- Contract Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Candidate must be fluent in Arabic and should be willing to relocate to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Able to balance the tricky situation b/w customer service and gate keeper / guardian responsible for policies (e.g., travel, meetings), safety, and security of running business (people, facilities, data/information); Needs to be able to handle these situations with velvet gloves
- Continuously challenge and question processes to find a better way of doing things even if it is new – works in an iterative fashion
- Good leader across different groups like EAs and Workplace
- Ability to present solutions / options in a positive way versus saying no
- Establishes strong relationship with GU MD and CMD
- Ability to build, sustain and influence relationships at all levels of an organization, and develop networks as appropriate
- Excellent business acumen and industry acumen
- Sound organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Strong negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Recognizes and manages potential issues and barriers during assignments
- Professional, quickly establishes personal credibility and demonstrates expertise
- Able to analyze complex problems and propose and deliver insightful and pragmatic solutions
- Proven ability to lead work both independently and as a team member
Accenture Recruitment and Hiring Privacy Statement
Introduction / who is collecting your personal data?
When you apply for a job at Accenture, Accenture will collect and use personal data about you during the recruiting and any hiring process. As described in this Privacy Statement, your personal data may be retained and used by Accenture for the purpose of considering your qualifications for employment, as required by law, or as otherwise described below. Please see below for information that Accenture may receive about you from third parties.
“Accenture” means the specific Accenture affiliates, subsidiaries, and contracted service providers who will collect, use, and maintain your personal data in connection with your application for employment, our Recruiting, Talent Management processes, and any hiring process if you are extended an offer of employment. A full list of Accenture entities by country and their contact information appears at the bottom of this Privacy Statement, as well as a list of contracted service providers who perform IT support or background checking services.
What Personal Data will Accenture collect?
The types of information requested from you and the manner in which that information is collected and accessed are determined by the requirements of the country in which the position is located, and not the country in which you reside. While, specific data requirements vary by country and the position being filled, the following categories of data will generally be collected by Accenture:
Your submission of personal data constitutes your consent to our use of your data and your verification that it is accurate.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to Accenture, but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
You may read this Statement at any time by logging into the system with your user name and password.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that all representations made by you are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related information of an adverse nature. Providing any inaccurate information may make you ineligible for employment.
What will Accenture do with your personal data?
Accenture will use your personal data to:
From what sources will Accenture obtain your personal data?
Accenture may obtain data about you from the following sources:
Who will have access to your personal data? Where are they located?
In general, access to your personal data will be restricted to minimize the number of people in Accenture’s global organization who need it in order evaluate your application for employment, perform functions supporting our Recruiting and Talent Management functions, or to whom we are compelled to provide it by applicable law.
The following categories of individuals will have access to your personal data:
How long will Accenture retain my personal data?
If you are given and accept an offer of employment by Accenture, personal data collected during your pre-employment period will become part of your Accenture personnel records, to be retained throughout and for a period after your employment with Accenture (specific periods vary by country). If Accenture does not employ you, Accenture may nevertheless continue to retain and use personal data collected during the recruitment process in order to consider you for new positions, and, if appropriate, to refer back to an earlier application if you submit a resume or other information to Accenture again in the future, as well as for system administration, to perform research and analysis, and to invite you to join the Accenture Talent Connection.
How Accenture protects your personal data.
Accenture employs organizational, technical, and physical security measures in order to protect your data from loss or misuse. Where we contract with third-party suppliers to provide services that may enable them to access your personal data we require them by contract to have similar security controls in place.
If you have a question, comment, or complaint, wish to obtain a copy of Accenture’s Global Policy 0090—Data Privacy, or wish to access a copy of your personal data or to correct it if you believe it is inaccurate, you may Contact Us by clicking the link. Each Accenture country has established a Data Privacy Officer to oversee compliance with local privacy requirements; you may also use the Contact Us form to contact the Accenture Data Privacy Officer for your country or to obtain more information about how your data will be used in your country.
For job seekers from Malaysia:
The Malaysian Data Protection Act 2010 (“Act”) requires Accenture to provide you this privacy statement in both Bahasa Malaysia and English. For the Bahasa Malaysia version please click here.
For job seekers from other countries:
This privacy statement is also available in the following languages:
List of Accenture entities and their contact information: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/office-directory
Find out more about careers and life at Accenture by attending our virtual or live events. Check out events in your area.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
© 2017 Accenture All Rights Reserved
© 2017 Accenture All Rights Reserved
Personalize your Accenture Career search and receive tailored news, insights and job alerts. Join our Talent Connection to learn more about the challenging and rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your profile. Please continue registration for this program without your profile
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?