Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00522890 00522890_en
Role: Health & Public Service: Management Consulting - Change Management
Location: London, Newcastle, Manchester, Edinburgh
Travel: Some projects will be based outside of your home location
Why Accenture Consulting?
At Accenture, we relish the opportunity to solve problems, push back the boundaries and do what hasn't been tried before. Join our Consulting team and you'll be delivering the innovation that helps our clients become high-performance businesses.
Accenture professionals have skills in designing and delivering industry and/or functional solutions.
Health & Public Service Consulting
Our Health & Public Service (H&PS) industry group works across a range of different clients on some of the most challenging and interesting transformation programmes in the UK.
Within the H&PS group, our Management Consulting group is at the heart of the transformation agenda for our clients and provides services across strategy and business architecture, business transformation and operational excellence.
Our business transformation practice contains all our professionals in H&PS who specialise in ‘Talent & Organisation’ (T&O) with a deep capability in areas such as change management.
We are looking for experienced consultants to join our team and share our passion for business transformation, with a focus on the people, change and talent agenda of our client organisations.
As a group of practitioners, we work very closely with our clients – as such we have a strong understanding of the challenges they face and the ways in which we can support them. We focus on developing and delivering leading solutions for our clients whilst utilising our strong connections with the wider T&O and H&PS UK, European and global communities across Accenture.
Within change management, we support our clients with their most challenging transformation agendas and to build their capability, to help them fundamentally change the way they run their businesses. We use change analytics and data driven insight to deliver change programmes, while reducing risk and enhancing the benefits of transformation. We have a state of the art change methodology and leading assets to support consistent, high quality delivery.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Work on one of our H&PS clients, to design and deliver change management work
- Implement programs / interventions that prepare the organization for significant change and transformation
- Translate the strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic strategies and actions
- Leverage Accenture’s latest methods, tools, and assets to design and deliver outcomes
- Work in teams and independently with a range of stakeholders including Accenture resources, client teams and other third parties
- Engage across the different areas of Accenture to build your network and expertise and to bring the best of Accenture to your client work.
Your Experience - We’re looking for experience in the following areas:
We expect candidates at the Consultant level to have experience in some of the following areas:
· Knowledge of leading change management methods and experience of large scale business transformation projects
· Experience/ knowledge in change management hot topics such as change analytics and behavioural change
· Experience / knowledge in change management techniques, such as change impact assessments, stakeholder analysis and engagement planning, learning and collaboration strategy, change measurement and benefits realisation.
· Knowledge of future workforce trends and the associated impacts
Set Yourself Apart: Preferred Qualifications
As a people organisation, mindsets are important in the way that we work with our clients. Examples of mindsets that lead to success are below:
· Enjoy taking iterative, incremental method of managing the design and build activities of business areas that aim to provide new product or service development in a highly flexible and interactive manner
· Have the ability to understand and break down complex problems and define innovative solutions to them
· Are keen to make data valuable and draw on data-driven insights to help clients make better decisions
· Are passionate about engaging people and aligning them to complex change agendas
· Have an appetite for learning and continuous development, sharing knowledge and supporting others to be successful
· Are forward thinking with a strong business acumen and ability to navigate the wider business context within our client organisations
· Have a focus on reconciling a human centred approach with Digital skills
Degree qualified (or international equivalent) and change management experience from industry or another consultancy organisation.
Our Commitment to You
We are looking for someone to join our team and make an immediate impact on our client engagement. You will enjoy the freedom to innovate and the support to excel. We will expect a lot from you but you will get the same in return:
· Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
· You’ll make a difference at the societal level given the nature of many of our health and public service clients
· Opportunities to learn through executive training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
· Access to leading-edge technology
· Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes a range of market-relevant benefits and programs to help you manage the demands of work and life.
Great things can happen—they already are. Come and be a part of the next level of high performance.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 305,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$31.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2015.
Its home page is http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.