Role: Office Operation and Technology Senior Analyst
Salary - £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
The Workplace and Technology teams at Accenture provide office operations and technology support to over 13,000 Accenture employees across the UK. We are looking for an Office Operations & Technology Support Coordinator to provide on-site, client focused support in the soon to be opened new Edinburgh office for Office, circa 165 customers
IT support responsibilities cover predominantly second line PC support (hardware and software) coupled with a proactive advisor role to support, educate and advocate other relevant IT services and products to the Edinburgh customer base, fully supported by a wider country and global IT support delivery network.
Accenture is a global organisation with a strong focus on teamwork and delivery excellence. The nature and culture of the organisation requires every individual to be passionate about outstanding client service delivery, first class internal customer service, flawless teamwork and individual performance excellence.
The Office Operations & Technology Senior Coordinator needs to demonstrate these qualities personally and to inspire them in their teams. This new role offers the candidate to operate independently on a day to day basis with the knowledge and comfort that they are part of a larger organisation to provide support as needed. Agility and flexibility will be required in this role as it balances the day to day management of the office alongside technology support which can vary depending on demand. Accenture is a fast paced organisation and the successful candidate will have to manage their role in order to balance and prioritise to meet the customers’ needs.
Delivering Customer Service Excellence
- Build effective relationships with key clients in Edinburgh, actively seeking out and responding to customer feedback.
- Represent Workplace Office Operations and Technology to all Customers in Edinburgh continually looking for service improvement and value-add delivery.
Operational Local IT Support Activities
- Ownership, prioritisation and resolution of predominantly second line IT service and support incidents for our predominately Windows 10 and laptop local estate, working within defined SLAs and process.
- Acting as the main on-site customer point of contact and trusted advisor and adoption champion for our wider IT product and service catalogue.
- Effective where required of incidents and problems, working jointly with various teams within the wider IT organisation for successful resolution.
- IT support of events such as new joiner inductions, VIP Meetings, Video Conferencing events and remote hands support of wider hardware infrastructure as and when required.
- Security / stock check controls and asset / compliance management.
- PC upgrades and imaging of workstations (both laptops and desktops) where required using defined internal processes.
Security & IT Asset Management
- Ensure security access processes are managed efficiently for the local customer group to comply with Accenture security standards & accreditations (where applicable).
- Ensure PC security is championed within the local customer base and that the wider security KPI’s surrounding the PC estate are met, involving remediating patching and other non-compliance technical issues.
- Proactively assist with various local IT asset management duties ensuring accurate accounting and control for physical IT assets within the environment.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers & contractors to ensure provision of effective services, including security, catering, cleaning, M&E, and other support services.
- Oversee on-site supplier teams responsibilities to ensure first class service delivery.
- Build effective working relationships with relevant local Security and Landlord Teams.
Health, Safety and Risk Management
- Act as Health & Safety Coordinator with responsibility for health and safety within the Edinburgh office.
- Manage fire warden and first aider provision across the Edinburgh office.
- Liaise with Risk Management team to ensure completion of required Health and Safety audits, processes and documentation.
- Represent Accenture at internal and external audits.