What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Strong Customer Service Experience
- Adaptable, proactive and able to work autonomously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Minimum 24 months of experience supporting IT operations at an enterprise level within a 2nd line support environment. Support experience with:
- Microsoft Windows Operating System environment, predominately Windows 10.
- Support of printing issues
- Laptop, desktop hardware fundamentals
- Proficient in the use / support of Microsoft Office 365 tools and productivity services to the following levels:
- Excel (Intermediate)
- Word (Intermediate)
- PowerPoint (Intermediate)
- Microsoft Outlook (Intermediate)
- Understanding and experience of using ITSM incident logging tools such as service now
Nice to Have
- Office Management
- Health and Safety
- Basic project management skills
- Apple Mac desktop support experience
- Some 3rd line IT support experience
- Basic experience in supporting mobile phone environment
- Basic understanding of LAN / WAN networking principals and technologies
- Use and interest in using enterprise social media tools.
Professional Accreditations (desirable):
- ITIL foundation level
- MCITP Windows 10
What’s in it for you?
All of our Corporate Functions professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 20/11/2017
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.