Job Location: London
Regional Description: United Kingdom
Job Number: 00506743 00506743_en
Role: Infrastructure Senior Analyst - Network Technician
Travel: Occasional where required
Salary: From £32,000
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Accenture Operations and you will become part of the largest and most diverse group of business operations specialists in the world. You will be part of a team which provides business process excellence, implements leading cloud technology and builds and transforms client infrastructure services.
We are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients’ business operations! We provide technology-enabled business process services to deliver business outcomes and are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients’ business operations.
What responsibilities will you have?
IT Service Desk
· Respond to calls logged via IT Service Desk, or in person, administering solutions to known problems and diagnosing and documenting undefined problems as they occur
· Diagnose and document calls logged to the Local Support team through the appropriate call tracking system
LAN, WAN & Voice Support
· Support Accenture’s network infrastructure, including but not limited to:
· Local Area Network (e.g. access switches, wireless access points, wireless controllers and cabling)
· Wide Area Network (e.g. core routers, firewalls and 3rd party network links)
· Services (e.g. Cisco phones, Skype for business devices, video conferencing units)
· Ensure that all work carried out conforms to Accenture policies and standards
· Ensure that all network infrastructure equipment is asset tracked and records kept up to date
· Work on projects and implementations of new services as required
· Provide input into all required reports both scheduled and ad-hoc
· Carry out other appropriate duties as required
· Follow the Incident and Problem Management (IPMT) process
· Drive escalations and other key support processes
Delivering Customer Service Excellence
· Build effective relationships with customers, acting as a key point of contact, actively seeking out and responding to feedback in order to deliver a high level of customer service
· Build and maintain a strong rapport and on-going relationships with key individuals, for example:
- Accenture Workplace Solutions (AWS), the Global Infrastructure Services for Accenture (ISA), the CIO organisation, Network Engineering and Deployment (NED)
- Relevant third parties and suppliers
- Local leadership and business contacts
· Work with customer representatives to capture requirements in order to develop knowledge of the client requirements and desired service levels
· Actively manage an issues resolution process to track issues and proactively problem solve to eliminate reoccurrence
· Ensure proactive involvement with relevant projects and initiatives to improve impact on service delivery
· Deliver all elements of the Service Management Framework (incident, problem, change & reporting) in order to meet SLAs
· Understand the importance of Information Security Guidelines to increase awareness of Accenture’s Information Security Policy to enable the implementation of best practice in the workplace
· Act as data service owner for data service delivery liaising with account manager providing feedback to ensure the delivery of SLAs
Networking/Sharing Best Practise
· Actively connect to Accenture’s collaboration culture (e.g. set up profile on Accenture Stream, join relevant Circles, use collaboration tools such as video conferencing/skype for business, etc.)
· Share knowledge with others in own team and wider workforce using the agreed Accenture collaboration tools (e.g. post and respond to questions that are in own sphere of expertise on the Accenture stream)
· Proactively collaborate with others in own team and the wider workforce to ensure delivering value to clients and to Accenture (e.g. act as trusted advisor and make suggestions on the best way of delivering service in own area of expertise)
· Actively question how services are delivered, contribute ideas and work on any actions identified to improve service
Normal support hours consist of two alternating shifts (from 08:00 to 16:30 and 09:00 until 17:30), overtime and travel will be expected due to the nature of the role. On call shift duties will be required between 9:00 to 21:00 during eves, weekends and bank holidays. This is a rota service shared with others in the team and wider support groups.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· A good knowledge and experience of:
- LAN/WAN protocols, technology, networking principles (for example VLANs, DHCP, DNS, routing, TCP, UDP protocols).
- Cisco, Juniper and Aruba Architecture and equipment.
- Microsoft Skype for business.
- IP Telephony & Unified Messaging Systems.
- Cisco Video Conferencing solutions, including Cisco Telepresence.
- Windows, IOS and OSX operating systems.
· Good knowledge of Contact Centre technologies and previous work experience in call centres
· Hands-on experience of installing / configuring / replacing network hardware components is required
What academic qualifications do you need?
· Certification to Cisco CCNA and Juniper JNCIS -ENT is required
· Further accreditation to CCNP would be an advantage
What’s in it for you?
All our Operations professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com. Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/10/2017
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.