Role: Operations Team Lead
Travel: Occasional Travel
Salary: Up to £45,000 + excellent benefits
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Operations combines technology that digitizes and automates business processes, unlocks actionable insights, and delivers everything-as-a-service with our team's deep industry, functional and technical expertise. So you can confidently chart your course to consuming your core business services on demand, accelerate innovation and speed to market. Welcome to the "as-a-service" business revolution!
We are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients’ business operations! We provide technology-enabled business process services to deliver business outcomes.
What responsibilities will you have?
The UK Enablement Team Lead role is responsible for the day to day operational management of the PC Enablement and Asset Management functions.
Operational Management of UK PC Enablement Function
- Ensure all UK new joiner events have the agreed IT equipment and services provisioned.
- Ensure PCs and associated peripherals are purchased to meet the demands of PC upgrade and New Joiner activities.
- Ensure all relevant KPI’s are reached and maintained.
- Effectively manage external service providers used to deliver services and their contractual obligations.
- As an SME to provide agreed UK PC Enablement services for venture and acquisition projects. Ensure the right services are positioned and delivered within appropriate timeframes and framework.
Operational Asset Management Function
- Ensure PC asset disposal and resale activities are delivered effectively using third party provider.
- Ensure the correct PC Asset Management service is obtained via off shore team, build an effective working relationship with appropriate reporting and control.
- Ensure overall accuracy of the UK Asset Management database to meet asset management KPIs for our UK PC estate.
- Ensure local internal Tech Support teams understand and comply with asset management duties.
London Customer Services Desk Function
- Responsible for the operational management of the London Customer Services desk function ensuring excellent customer service is delivered
- Ensure this service remains fit for purpose, at the required service quality and that it evolves over time.
- Build good trust based relationships with key customers & customer groups. Ensuring that two-way feedback is maintained relating to our products, services, and current customer priorities. Work with these contacts to identify opportunities for service improvements.
- Ownership and management of operational day to day escalations and issues, successfully driving resolution.
People Developer and Relationship Management
- Career counselor and line management of 1 x Enablement Service Senior Analyst (level 10) and 1 x Enablement Services Analysts (level 11) FTEs.
- Effectively coach and develop direct reports within team.
- Ensure adherence to Accenture performance management process
- Ensure direct reports have an active and relevant training development plan and are conducting agreed training throughout the year.
- Effective team collaboration across our support teams both locally and globally through meetings, use of collaboration tools and shared repositories for sharing best practices and successful service delivery
- Be cost aware, ensuring focus is maintained in providing the right costed solutions for our customers.
- Proactively suggest ways to ensure services remain cost efficient
- Be aware of our cost recovery mode and ensure its correct use when delivering services
- Working alongside team lead, provide effective financial forecasting for spend in Enablement team together with management of spend against forecast.
- Understand and be able to articulate UKI pricelist components that relate to our Enablement and Support functions. Share and use this information within team and customer group where required.
- Dynamically manage. track, prioritise and control team workload to deliver work priorities within agreed timeframes.
- Ensure that a full suite of team processes documentation is maintained and kept relevant, adhering to internal ISO standards.
- Own, suggest, drive and lead service and process improvement activities within team.
- Understand and be able to articulate relevant global Personal Compute/Tech Support strategies and associated products and services that link into our Enablement and Support functions.
- Have a good working understanding of the wider ISA Technology Services teams structure, function and service provision.