Role: Big Data Solution Architect Consultants/Managers/Senior Managers
Location: London/Other UK Location
Salary: £47,000 - £120,000 + benefits
Closing Date: 31/08/2018
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for our clients. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight our clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Analytics, Interactive, and Mobility. As part of our Analytics practice, you’ll help businesses deliver insight-driven outcomes in entirely new ways.
Accenture Analytics supports clients to turn information into action by driving technology-enabled business insights, creating a "decision making environment" embracing social media, cloud, mobility, big data and legacy environments. We deliver and run the information strategy, architecture and governance that enable a "single source of the truth", empowering our clients to analyze that data for smarter decision making, actions and outcomes.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Designing and implementing modern, scalable data architectures for our clients leveraging Hadoop, NoSQL, Apache open source and emerging technologies, covering on-premise and cloud-based deployment patterns
- Providing advisory services and thought leadership on modernising analytics environments leveraging big data technologies, including integration with existing data and analytics platforms and tools (EDWs, data integration, BI platforms etc.)
- Defining, designing and implementing data access patterns for right-time/streaming workloads including data acquisition, storage, processing and access
- Re-architecting and rationalizing traditional data environments with Hadoop or NoSQL technologies
- Designing and implementing data pipelines on Hadoop and NoSQL platforms to enable rapid prototyping and accelerated product ionisation
- Creating data management solutions covering data security, data privacy, metadata management, multi-tenancy and mixed workload management on Hadoop and NoSQL platforms
- Architecting for a data marketplace to enable data access via APIs, Search, BI tools and interactive SQL