- Business Transformation
- Process Optimisation
- Application Rationalisation
- Application Management
- Designing and implementing SAP BW/BOBJ. BPC and HANA Analytics solutions to our clients in the UK/I
- Developing Dimensions, Applications and App-sets within Outlooksoft /SAP BPC environment
- Supporting strategic inputs for consolidation and convergence of multiple BPC systems across Global Landscape
- Providing advisory services and thought leadership on modernising analytics environments leveraging big data technologies, including integration with existing data and analytics platforms and tools (EDWs, data integration, BI platforms etc.)
- Leading and managing end to end solution as well as project delivery of the SAP Analytics solutions
- Experience designing and implementing Analytics programs
- Overall delivery experience managing all phases of a project, including: fit/gap, design, build, test, training, cutover and post go live support.
- At least 3 full life implementation cycles within Retail, Automotive and/or Consumer Goods industries
- Experience managing resources and specifically working with off shore teams.
- Proven expertise managing senior client expectations
- Knowledge and understanding of best practices and approached used in the industry
- Proven experience managing project budgets and timelines
- Proven experience managing sales process for Analytics projects
- Proven experience mentoring and coaching teams
- Responsible for managing cross boarder teams
- Proven experience working in cross- cultural environments and programs
- Clear understanding of integration topics with other SAP modules
- Global template/blueprint design experience. And experience delivery global roll out implementations, including:
- Business Process Design
- Change Enablement
- Functional Design
- Industry Acumen
- Requirements Analysis
- Requirements Development
- Solution Blueprint
- Accenture are hiring at the following levels: Consultant, Associate Manager, Manager and Senior Manager.
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Hands-on delivery in major IT Transformation Programmes
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- You must be willing to be London but be fully mobile, i.e. prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday as required
- All of our Consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ (30 days for managers and senior managers) vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
- If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2018
- Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.