Role: SAP Technical Architect
Location: London, Manchester or Edinburgh based
Travel: up to 100% mobility
Salary: £50,000 – £100,000 + Benefits
Want a career where you can make a real difference? Then SAP consulting at Accenture could be the career for you.
Last year we delivered SAP consulting services to over 1300 clients, enabling them to become high performance businesses. This year we're experiencing even greater demand for our services and are subsequently looking to recruit bright, technically savvy consultants and managers to join the team.
Managers will apply deep business process and technical skills to design, build and implement solutions across a range of business functions in order to deliver lasting business value.
So, if you want to be part of an SAP consulting practice that has won 25 SAP Pinnacle awards and that has been recognised as SAP’s number one partner for 7 years running - what's stopping you?
Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels: Analyst, Senior Analyst, Team Lead, Consultant, Associate Manager, Manager, and Senior Manager.
Key features of the role
Our SAP capability operates across all Accenture industries and contributes to the success of our clients by taking on responsibility for large, complex and challenging SAP engagements. You could work within:
- Business Transformation
- Cloud Migration (Journey to Cloud)
- Process Optimisation
- Application Rationalisation
- Application Management
What Responsibilities Will You have?
- Technical and Solution Architecture
- Requirements gathering, project planning and management, solution design, configuration and customization of SAP products
- Technical analysis and documentation of integrated systems
- Provide expert advice on SAP functionality, change management and other advisory services
- Suggest solutions to customer based on best practice
- Provide guidance on test plans and end-user documentation
What's in it for you?
Work with the brightest people in business and technology to identify new opportunities and solve the toughest IT challenges faced by our FORTUNE® Global 500 clients. Leverage our unmatched experience and ground-breaking research to help our clients become high-performance businesses. Our SAP professionals have unlimited access to SAP's training materials as part of our strategic partnership enabling you to expand your SAP expertise and progress your career quickly. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is the place to work.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes a minimum 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice.
What we're looking for - SAP Skills
Implementation experience, which should include at least three full project lifecycles in one or more of the following areas:
- SAP Technical Architecture design, Sizing, Cloud Architecture, DevOps methodology,
- SAP HANA migration, Upgrade, High Availability and Disaster Recovery design
- SAP HANA administration, BASIS Administration, Performance testing, Monitoring
- GRC, Security
- Working with one of the major SAP IaaS service providers
What other qualifications or skills do I need?
- Ideally educated to Bachelor's Degree level
- Proven success in contributing within a team environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Hands-on delivery in major IT Transformation Programmes
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong career progression to date
- You must be willing to be London, Manchester or Edinburgh-based, but be fully mobile, i.e. prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday as required
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
USA PA - Philadelphia
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.