Key Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate for this key role in shaping the digital vision for our clients will have experience in a professional services environment, solution / technology architecture or technical services role, working in digital technologies. You will demonstrate a strong breath of skill across all aspects of technology relevant to digital, such as:
- Extensive hands-on technology experience working on digital transformation projects in a consulting/client facing architectural or development role across all layers of the technology stack – including front-end, database, web services, web protocols, networking, security, interfaces, performance tuning and application development
- Demonstrable evidence of design and delivery of scalable, robust and manageable technical architectures
- Solid understanding of key architecture concerns such as availability, scalability, operability, maintainability and how to ensure that they are delivered as specified
- Deep experience of modern development and runtime environments suitable for both on and off premises deployments
- Deep knowledge of modern design patterns and skilled in their applications
- Ability to communicate design concepts to deeply technical development teams as well as non-technical staff up to CxO level
- Full solution lifecycle experience from inception to operation, able to address the specific architectural needs of each phase
- Technical skills and knowledge of technologies and platforms
- Deep experience in one or more digital technologies or platforms such as:
- Content management: Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, OpenText, Drupal, Wordpress
- Ecommerce: Websphere Commerce, ATG, Hybris
- Digital marketing: social media, personalisation, targeting, SEO, PPC, DMP
- Front-end technologies: HTML5, CSS, JS and related frameworks
- Infrastructure: Cloud IaaS, PaaS, security, server technologies, CDN
- Devices: iOS (iPhone / iPad), Android
- Experience of process and scenario mapping, the use of architecture methods and have knowledge based around usability, accessibility and maintainability of online and mobile solutions
- Experience with (or awareness of) user experience design, information architecture and agile web development processes
- Experience with (or knowledge of) emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Augmented Reality, IoT & Sensors/Devices
- Minimum 2:1 degree or proven track record
What’s in it for you?
All of our Digital Technology Architects receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ holiday per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.