A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals. Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
Systems Integration Delivery
- Define Oracle utilities business solution that may include defining business architecture, process design and delivery activities whilst driving the development of improved technologies.
- Executing business analyst and / or project management activities such as gap analysis, requirements gathering / definition, functional specifications, risk/issue management, project planning etc.
- Design, implement and deploy Oracle solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in Oracle applications process design and configuration; Oracle application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and Oracle application technical architecture.
- Facilitating teams and supporting workshops / meetings across multiple phases of the project delivery lifecycle
- Working within multidisciplinary teams across both business and technology to execute project deliverables
Working Alongside Clients and Building Relationships
- Be able to demonstrate credibility to work alongside/with client SME’s and team leaders.
- Developing trusted relationships with clients, target clients and internal experts as part of project delivery.
- Understanding and representing Accenture’s Utilities capabilities with clients and acting as a trusted partner.
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25/30 days’ vacation per year (depending on level), gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
All applicants should be fully flexible between Monday and Friday and prepared to work at any of our client locations across the UK, this may mean staying away from home during the working week. This role requires working a shift or call out rota.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31st August 2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.