We're looking for people with a strong passion and understanding of technology, experience in using Agile or/and traditional delivery methodologies and who can work in different phases of a project lifecycle.
You will need:
- A passion for technology architecture and delivery with a technical problem solving mindset.
- A passion and ability to learn leading edge technologies quickly.
- Proven success in project/programme management and technical delivery in IT and business environments
- The confidence and poise to become the trusted advisor of board level client executives
- Leadership abilities - transfer vision into results
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Innovation and/or Entrepreneurial – initiation and incubation of new ideas and concepts. A desire to deliver practical new business applications based on innovative technologies.
- A collaborative and team-building attitude.
- To be fully mobile, often working on-site with our clients.
- Strong communication skills (speaking, writing, listening)
Candidates should demonstrate an understanding, plus an ability to communicate to our clients, the principles of technology architecture across multiple domains, and demonstrate a selection of the following skills:
- Technical architecture
- Infrastructure delivery
- AI capabilities – machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision, sound recognition
- AI solutions – Virtual Agents, intelligent case processing, Video Analytics, Unique Identity/ biometrics, inference engines, stream monitoring, intelligent search, ontologies/knowledge representations
- Robotic Process Automation
- IT Project/Programme Management
- Platform implementation and integration
- Performance and operability testing
- Data management
- Advanced technology implementation (e.g. cloud based platforms, big data, analytics)
- Familiarity with various delivery methodologies, including Agile
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.