What we are after:
We're looking for people who can work through the lifecycle of a project. Dependent on experience we are looking to recruit at all levels, from Senior Analyst to Senior Manager.
You will need:
- A passion for Technology Architecture and Delivery;
- Experience in developing trusted relationships with clients at Senior level;
- Leadership abilities - transfer vision into results;
- A collaborative and team-building attitude;
- Ability to travel and work on-site with our clients;
- Strong communication skills (speaking, writing, listening);
Your Technology skills:
Experience in the some of the following domains and technologies is valued:
- SOA webservices, APIs and microservices design and delivery in Java, NodeJS, .NET, Python, golang or similar;
- API management platforms (Apigee, Mulesoft, 3Sacle
WS02, CA or similar);
- iPaaS solutions (Mulesoft Cloudhub, Dell Boomi, Informatica, RedHat Fuse or similar);
- AWS, Azure, GCP or IBM cloud platforms and their API gateway or iPaaS offerings;
- Docker, Redhat OpenShift or Kubernetes;
- Oracle, IBM or other “vendor specific classic integration platforms”;
- Knowledge on DevOps technologies around Continuous Integration & Delivery;
- Familiarity with various delivery methodologies including Agile;
Your Industry & Functional skills:
Our team has the freedom to operate in multiple industries, including Financial Services, Resources, Products, Communications and Health & Public Services. We welcome all Industry backgrounds.
> Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science or another relevant field;
> Minimum 3 years of experience in architecting, designing or implementing Integration Architectures and Applications;
What’s in it for you?
- Comprehensive and regular formal and informal training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development;
- Extensive benefits package including up to 30 days’ holiday per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Access to mentorship programme;
- Access a dedicated community to support you with all aspects of family life (becoming a new parent, returning to work after parental leave, dealing with fertility problems, adoption, step-parenting, eldercare and more);
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.